• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bye Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Hi Devil May Cry.org,

Now, I know you may think I should not make a thread for this; but I find it an appropriate thread, but if by all means any Moderator or Administrator thinks it shouldn't be here; it is at your discretion to do what you wish with it, whether that be delete it or lock it. But, anyway, now, to get to what I was here to say; now since my sign up in February I have had some rather good times I must say, like when I first Joined I was appointed to be a member of Staff. Which, again, I am very grateful for, I was given all this at the expense of Steve basing all this on Trust and maturity, well, so far with my accounts life I have shown that in very little aspects in my opinion. I did not live up to the expectations of many here in any aspect, and, really, I just gave a bad name to Devil May Cry.org, and was really a dissapointment as I did not carry out the Moderating job as I would else where, but instead treated everyone with disrespect. Among being biased with friends of mine; and always taking their sides, and so, I could be considered an inside source for them to get what they wanted; among other things. Well, I apologise for all this - to my knowledge I have never made a public apology, even though you all deserve it - so, here it is for your reading.

Now, again, the reason as many of you know by now is because I got caught up in heated debates, and being totally biased to supporting my friends, while not thinking of others. When as Staff you have to be unbiased; and think about all of the members, instead of just a selected group. So, again my apologies to anyone I offended; this may include Dark Drakan, Dante 1.1 (to a large extent), Dalkin, The Dark Knight, and among others like Big Daddy who was just in a debate, but I still took my friends side there, so apologies for that. Anyway, I would just like to say that as of this moment now; you shall never have to endure my down puts, or in anyway disrespect that I treated you all with. So, if your not mentioned on the list above; then please tell me and I will make a formal apology to any down puts or whatever that you had to endure, due to some selfish acts of mine, and pure disrespect for members and total unacknowledged way I might have hurt your feelings. Please include the argument or debate that we may have shared - or any down puts again as an attatchment to the message, so I know what you are on about; because, to be honest, there could be a lot of you.

Now, onto the biggest apology - to Steve and Sharon (Angel and Devilmaycry), sorry I was such a dissapointment to the Staff, sorry that I didn't bring the same attitude I have for the Job at other various Forums here, I do sincerely apologise for that. I just came with a feeling that everything was just so easy to maintain here; and didn't care or didn't give a thought upon my actions - and who they may offend, I just have to say that if I have left anything out that you may want to comment on; like my actions towards you to in a more informal matter to which I am used to, then please - you can have your say here. I would prefer it to be all out in the open for anyone to see; rather than just have it bottled up.

So, anything you have to say regarding this thread; then please do so here.

(And just if you didn't get the full intent of the message; it was meant as a leaving thread. If a Moderator does accept to leave this open, then, I will ask them to close it after about a week, so anyone can have their input on what they want to say.)

So, goodbye Devil May Cry.org, sorry for any controversy I caused.

Regards,
Steven.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey,

Well, the first thing that I'll say is that I am impressed with this post. Really sometimes Steven you give an air of respect, which reminds me why you are in high positions throughout forums;)

As for the apologies, I think that everyone here, will (if not having already)forgive you after that since (as you already said) it was some sort of mistake and such. I think that most of the ppl here, are forgiving, and after all I myself know that you are a great person from talking with you in msn^_^

I don't want to discuss the little "matter" which happened in the near past, as it is something that it passed, and we must think of the future as well as the present. After all, now everything is ok:)

So from my part, it's a bit sad that you leave here, (I know you must have thought good reasons for doing so) but for my part, we can always discuss in the msn and see you on SoS so I guess, that it's ok. Though you are a great member in here too;) So good bye from me, and if you are ever up to, feel free for a short come back, it would be a nice little surprise:)

As a mod now, I will leave it open, since I know you have lots of good friends around here that would like to offer you their good bye, so unless you want otherwise, the thread will remain open.

The dark knight

Okay first thing.Apology accepted.Second you Better STAY HERE LOL!But its your choice and I respect that.I hope you come back though man!
Steven;39554 said:
Hi Devil May Cry.org,

Now, I know you may think I should not make a thread for this; but I find it an appropriate thread, but if by all means any Moderator or Administrator thinks it shouldn't be here; it is at your discretion to do what you wish with it, whether that be delete it or lock it. But, anyway, now, to get to what I was here to say; now since my sign up in February I have had some rather good times I must say, like when I first Joined I was appointed to be a member of Staff. Which, again, I am very grateful for, I was given all this at the expense of Steve basing all this on Trust and maturity, well, so far with my accounts life I have shown that in very little aspects in my opinion. I did not live up to the expectations of many here in any aspect, and, really, I just gave a bad name to Devil May Cry.org, and was really a dissapointment as I did not carry out the Moderating job as I would else where, but instead treated everyone with disrespect. Among being biased with friends of mine; and always taking their sides, and so, I could be considered an inside source for them to get what they wanted; among other things. Well, I apologise for all this - to my knowledge I have never made a public apology, even though you all deserve it - so, here it is for your reading.

Now, again, the reason as many of you know by now is because I got caught up in heated debates, and being totally biased to supporting my friends, while not thinking of others. When as Staff you have to be unbiased; and think about all of the members, instead of just a selected group. So, again my apologies to anyone I offended; this may include Dark Drakan, Dante 1.1 (to a large extent), Dalkin, The Dark Knight, and among others like Big Daddy who was just in a debate, but I still took my friends side there, so apologies for that. Anyway, I would just like to say that as of this moment now; you shall never have to endure my down puts, or in anyway disrespect that I treated you all with. So, if your not mentioned on the list above; then please tell me and I will make a formal apology to any down puts or whatever that you had to endure, due to some selfish acts of mine, and pure disrespect for members and total unacknowledged way I might have hurt your feelings. Please include the argument or debate that we may have shared - or any down puts again as an attatchment to the message, so I know what you are on about; because, to be honest, there could be a lot of you.

Now, onto the biggest apology - to Steve and Sharon (Angel and Devilmaycry), sorry I was such a dissapointment to the Staff, sorry that I didn't bring the same attitude I have for the Job at other various Forums here, I do sincerely apologise for that. I just came with a feeling that everything was just so easy to maintain here; and didn't care or didn't give a thought upon my actions - and who they may offend, I just have to say that if I have left anything out that you may want to comment on; like my actions towards you to in a more informal matter to which I am used to, then please - you can have your say here. I would prefer it to be all out in the open for anyone to see; rather than just have it bottled up.

So, anything you have to say regarding this thread; then please do so here.

(And just if you didn't get the full intent of the message; it was meant as a leaving thread. If a Moderator does accept to leave this open, then, I will ask them to close it after about a week, so anyone can have their input on what they want to say.)

So, goodbye Devil May Cry.org, sorry for any controversy I caused.

Regards,
Steven.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Eh, you are leaving? Man after that apology in my opinion you have no reason to leave, lots of people would have forgiven you, if not before you made this thread. Don't leave man, I know you may be disappointed with yourself but even so leaving it all behind and just starting again is better than leaving it all behind...and not ever coming back. Sure you may have jobs to attend to, knowing you you probably have a million to accomplish on seperate boards, but you can always come back to post here and chat. It is better than leaving all together. C'mon man...;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
You shouldn't leave because of some mistakes you did in the past. I mean hell everyone makes mistakes especialy me. Leave the past in the past I say. I'm sure many have already forgiven you already. Do stay and start over with everyone. It's a lot better then leaving because of a few mistakes. You don't need to appoligise to me Steven as you really don't have anything to be sorry for.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Don't beat yourself up over something you've been forgiven for Steven. As Dalkin said, everybody makes mistakes. Hell, I've made some very, very bad ones in the past, and I'm not gonna go into detail, but I don't dwell on them. Sure, I can still remember them, and I'd rather not have them clog up my memory, but I put them to the back of my mind.

I may not have been involved in any of these incidents for which you're making amends, but like everyone else, I respect you for making a formal apology, especially one as elaborate as that. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you really should reconsider your decision to leave. At the very least, don't abandon the place altogether. You're great at your job, and I, like many people, admire and respect you for it.

Just remember, nobody thinks any less of you for all this. Please don't go...

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
NO!!! steven you can't leave!!!!!!! your one of my best friends!!!!! Your'e great to talk to on msn (but thats nothing to do with leaving this site -_-) but don't go because you are a part of this community, and without you, we are all nothing ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell, don't leave! Whatever is past is past and I kinda like having you around here, so why not stay? :D

I will say this though - it takes a someone of integrity to post what you have posted and I respect that, so kudos to you. If you do decide to leave, then you will be sorely missed and I do hope you reconsider. No apology necessary as far as Steve and I are concerned because what's done is done and all that mess was cleared up back then and you are still a very much valued member of our community. Like I said in our PM's, you are an excellent moderator/admin and from what I can see you are continuing to do that on SoS - who cares if it didn't work out here? It's not the end of the world and staff do come and go from time to time - it really is no big deal and certainly not worth you feeling you ought to leave for bringing us into some kind of disrepute (trust me, I am capable of doing that all by myself :p ).

So please stay - or at least reconsider. No one wants you to leave - least of all me. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Took a great deal of maturity to post that and offer your apologies and personal sorry messages to people. As i said before i never had a problem with you and i actually thought some of your ideas and criticisms of certain things were good suggestions and thought you were a good moderator. Everyone makes mistakes, you just have to learn from them and pick yourself up and be stronger person from them.

I wouldnt like you to leave but if thats your choice then good luck with whatever you decide to do, hope you reconsider but the choice is obviously yours and no-one elses.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow...steven you don't need to leave(i don't really remeber you doing anything bad but that's besides the point)i don't really know anything bad you've done but still don't leaave us yeah you didn't do good but evryone's human and no one is perfect and everyone here knows that so don't leave us...please not at least without a proper goodbye;)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
lisen you dont o me an appolige i dont deserve it not after all i done i cant help but think no i know am a big part of the reson you left i think i to well leave so i dont make any more truble.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Let's be frank here guys - no one wants anyone to leave - not Steven, not Sephiroth, not Joe Bloggs or whoever else thinks that because of the past they need to miss out on the present.

I really do hope Steven returns - I do - but it is certainly no reason for more people to consider leaving because of arguments/differences that have been sorted one way or another...

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Oh dear, it seems my thread has turned into something of a leaving thread. Well, I would just like to say that this is in no way intending someone to feel bad, or leave, I just posted because I was leaving. And I do not respect that people here are leaving because of me - and my stupid reasons. Look, if you leave, then I have lost all respect for you, you don't leave over another person, you leave on your own terms over something you have done, or for personal issues. My reason being what I have done, and if you want to leave because of my reasons, then in my opinion your stupid to be honest. I am leaving on my own accords (and you never know, I may come back one day), if this is the case and you have left for good, then you left for no reason. So to be honest, I would like it if you didn't leave, and just stayed. My reasons are nothing for you lot to dwell on or whatever.

Now, sorry to say all that, and this will indeed be my last post now.

Now anyway, I would also like to say that you have 3-4 days for me to see your messages, and well, if their not entered by then, then they won't be seen by me, but you should post your opinions maybe.

And, well, thanks for all the comments you have said, and all the reasons why you don't want me to leave; but, my mind is made up. And well, I will consider one day coming back, don't know when that will be, but, don't count on it.

Anyway, Bye. (so, 3-4 days left).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Then we'll respect that decision (but don't stay away forever!) ^_^

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
so my plane didnt work your still going to leave and to think i looked up to some one that leaves afther one mistake liaen am not leaveing neather should you well i said all am going to make the right chose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom