• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bob's breaking news

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Another topic just for laughs. Make up silly news stories or headlines that Bob could say on Raptor News. ^_^

Bob: News just in! My toupee has just got a life of its own and run away. If anyone sees it, please call Raptor News. This is Bob Barbas, bald as a cueball and feeling very silly right now.

Well, you get the idea. :p

seraphmaycry

great idea

hmmm i know

BOB: news just in bloody palace was renamed to blood palace and da- ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY COFFEE IS TRYING TO KILL ME *horrible screaming*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bob: This just in: Terrorist cell decimated? Not true, it seems that the leader of worldwide banking Mr. Ryder has been assassina-
Mundus: BOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!! Quit making up these damn fake news headings!

(four months later)

Mundus: *gets killed by Dante* I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *kaboom*

JustWaffles

Bob: As much as i hate Dante, that disease spreading loner i never thanked him for cleaning up Limbo's out of hand spider infestation, so uh thanks loser! now i don't have to do it!

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
"This is Bob Barbas of the Raptor News Network. Breaking News, I have just been informed that fellow Anchor Bill O'Reilly has called for a throw down between us for title of...wait, what the f**k?! That ***t! How dare he accuse me of plagerism, I'l go down there and tear his ungrateful -"

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Bob: Breaking news! I am a loser who will never get laid and I smell....wait....WHO CHANGED THE PROMPTER?!

gtyhu_zpsab518313.png

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Bob: So mr.Colbert. You copy me on a day to day basis.
Stephen: NO BOB! I emulate you. Check with your lawyers

Top Bottom