• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blue's DMC5 Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman

Trickster
Just to start myself off somewhere, I'll begin with playable characters.

Of course there will be Dante, Nero and Vergil... but I figured what the heck, why not add Lucia too? I think the reason she didn't get such a good fan-base was because she didn't play such an important role in the second game, and she was also a part of the worst game in the series.

Each character will have a 15 mission campaign, each campaign tying in with one another.

I'll start with Vergil, since he is my personal favorite character, along with many others, I know.

Mission 1-Vergil: Awakening

In mission one, Vergil wakes up in his DMC3 clothing. He's been dormant since his defeat in DMC1. Confused, he stands up from a rectangular coffin in the middle of a circular, organic room. The room pulsates and there's only one entrance, or in Vergil's case, an exit, and after checking his surroundings, he immediately leaves the room.

Carrying no physical weapon, his first objective is to find something durable and powerful. Venturing through the halls of the horrid place, Vergil finally comes upon a small room. Inside is a table with a glorious feast prepared. At one end of the table lies the Yamato, and the other, Sparda himself. Then Vergil really wakes up.

He is naked waste up, and tied up by the hands and legs, and he has many scars indicating he has been struck with a whip many times. Struggling against the chains holding him back, he violently explodes outward with a random burst of energy, resulting in his freedom. Glowing a deep blue color, he sets forth to search for a true way out. Of course, coming across the guards of hell, a fight ensues, and Vergil is forced to use his summoned swords and hand-to-hand combat.

After a short time, Vergil eventually meets a larger demon and immediately recognizes him as the demon responsible for his torture after being defeated in the form of Nelo Angelo. Vergil takes great pride in destroying the demon and takes his weapon, "The Executioner" which is a serrated blade, forged by the demons for speed and it's ripping ability. Still not comparing to the Yamato, Vergil takes it anyway, and sets off once more in search of his old clothing.

((I will work on more in a bit))

Blueman

Trickster
((Well, I'd been planning this for a while, but I built to be more of a work-up type, but anyway moving on...))

Mission 2-Vergil: Destined Meeting

Moving forward, Vergil eventually finds his escape, an unopened portal leading to an unknown location in the human realm. His objective of the mission is to find a way to open it. He continues on, in search of clothing, and now a way to open the portal, but stumbles upon something much more curious... Dante.

By chance, they both meet eachother face to face, and don't hesitate to draw weapons on eachother, Vergil, holding Executioner up to Dante's neck, and Dante, with Ebony and Ivory pointed at Vergil's face. Vergil asks for one reason not to kill Dante, and Dante smiles, backing away and slightly smiling. Dante explains what's happened, and that a little ways back, he was attacked, but only lost his motorcycle to the guards and that he is now looking for a way to open the portal that Vergil is trying to open. Vergil thinks for a moment and brings down his blade, agreeing to work with Dante to escape the hellish place.

After fighting many more guards, they eventually find a key to their escape, a spherical organism that would be placed at the foot of the portal as an offering. Taking it, the way behind them quickly reacts and changes itself to create a new, randomized path. Fighting more and more guards, they eventually make their way back to the room containing the portal, only to meet another elite demon. Completely black, with glowing green eyes, the demon draws another serrated blade and the fight commences.

After finally wounding the demon, it quickly vanishes, and together, Dante and Vergil, with the power of the key, open the portal. Giving one last look of disgust with eachother, they simultaneously walk through.

Blueman

Trickster
Mission 3-Vergil: Brotherly Blood

Coming out on the other side, Vergil and Dante draw weapons on eachother again. But looking around Dante realizes they haven't escaped just yet. Locking eyes with several dozen more guard demons Dante and Vergil get right to working. After defeating all of the demons, they finally take a good look around.

The area is a heavily forested one, and where they are standing, a rather large circle is created by surrounding stones that each stand around 15 feet tall. The ground inside of the stones is simply pure dirt. A few of the stones have toppled and broken, and the portal behind them has closed. Taking one last look, they quickly lay eyes back on eachother, and speedily lock blades.

After the fight is over, both brothers have worn eachother out, and decide to leave the victory up to the cat. Dante quickly backing away states that he has business back at the shop to attend to, but before he leaves, Vergil stops him and tells him that he's coming along too.

Not objecting, Dante lets him tag along, and soon they are off. But Dante unfortunately discovers that he really has no idea where they are. The objective of the new mission is to get a general idea of the location that Vergil and Dante are in.

After fighting through more and more demons they eventually find clues explaining that they are in a forested area not from Fortuna, which would also explain why the snow is getting thicker and thicker along the way. At the end of the mission Dante decides to offer his jacket to Vergil, who gladly refuses the offer saying that red isn't a fulfilling color for him.

Blueman

Trickster
Vergil's Game Status:

Weapons:

Executioner- A serrated blade forged in the demon realm originally designed as a warrior weapon. It was built for speed, and its serrated edges add an extra rip to anything they go through. Recently, the weapon was assigned to the Tormentor, an Elite Demon given the task of torturing Vergil.

Attacks and Abilities:

Devil Trigger-Vergil has the ability to transform into a demonic form if he has enough power. This form takes the shape of a bat-like humanoid demon, with a blue shade of skin, and it grants Vergil more power, speed, and a better defense against enemy attacks.

Summoned Blades-Vergil has the ability to cast out eight demonic blades that will lock onto the designated enemy and strike. This is an at-will power.

Cleave-Vergil uses a complicated maneuver with his blade and can catch several enemies in a deadly attack if used successfully.

Dash Strike-Vergil can use this move to dash past an enemy while dicing them with extreme speed. Using this move while in the air will teleport Vergil to an enemy within close range to deliver a downwards strike.

Enemies and Bosses:

Demon Guard-A common demon found in areas of the underworld where other beings have been taken to be tortured or held as captives. They have a hunched-humanoid look, and wear armor in vital areas, making them an enemy worth looking out for. This demon serves as a lookout for anything out of order, and will attack with double edged sword if the need arises. Theses demons often move in dozens.

Captain Guard-More straight standing than their counterparts, the Demon Guard, Captain's carry a long sword and a great shield. These demons are assigned the task of controlling large groups of guards, and won't hesitate to sacrifice their soldiers to get the upper hand.

Shadow-Mysterious and deadly, Shadow's take a humanoid form, and are completely pitch black, except for their green eyes. They use many fast attacks with their sword and need to be watched closely, or they will deliver a deadly strike from behind.

The Tormentor-An elite demon with the task of watching, and torturing Vergil after he failed to thwart Dante on Mallet Island as Nelo Angelo. This a very large, fat demon, wearing heavy plating all over. He carries a large serrated blade known as The Executioner and a whip that forks into three bladed ends. His only weak spots are his back and his head.

Dante #1-Vergil's twin brother Dante. After escaping the underworld, they have a face off. Dante uses his two handguns Ebony and Ivory and his long, broad sword Rebellion. Dante also has the ability to Devil Trigger, which grants him more power, speed and defense. Fortunately, after fighting for a while, neither brother killed the other due to being too wore out.

Blueman

Trickster
((noooo...I'm just working on him first...as I said 4 characters, each with 15 mission campaigns >:B))

jlemdon

it's been hinted that Nero is the new Vergil. I just don't understand why y'all so obsessed with Vergil.

Dying Angel

I like your concept for 15 mission's 4 characters, But i disagree with people that say Nero is Vergil, I think that they are two diffrent people what would be intreasting is to find out Nero's history as all we know is that he is an orphan and doesn't now who is parents are.

Has anyone thought (and this has just come to me) That Nero could be fully devil as Sparda could of had an offspring (Nero) with another devil or demon, That could explain the Devil Bringer, I would be disappointed if capcom did bring Vergil back as Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom