• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Roar

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There is a Dragon and an Elephant in one of the games guys. I think the one game that only came for the original X-box had an Elephant guy, while the Dragon was one of the new characters in the BR4. Unless you meant something else so I missed your point completely.
wwe2pe1.jpg

bloody_roar_primal_fury_screenshot_1.jpg

ZeroLove

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury/Extreme was for Gamecube and X-box and it had two characters that never appeared in any of the other games: Cronos and Ganesha. Ganesha turned into the elephant man and Cronos turned into a penguin, but had an ultimate form which was a phoenix.

The Dragon is Ryoho and is the final boss of Bloody Roar 4 along with Manna who is a kitsune, a little girl who can turn into a white fox. Other characters in Bloody Roar 4 are Nagi who is a half-beast, turning into a half-unborn, the unborn being a dark entity which Xion is also able to turn into; and Reiji who can turn into a raven man.

There are also some characters from the first game that never went further than that one game, such as Greg the gorilla man, Fox the fox man and Mitsuko the boar lady who is also the mother of Uriko. Though they were some of the least popular characters, I think it would be interesting to see them return on a new game where they might be redesigned to fit in better and be made cooler.

ZeroLove

How...how in the hell does that work? *deadpool voice*

There's normal beast mode and then there's an ultimate beast mode. Normal beast mode can be activated whenever there's juice in the meter, but when it's full, you can turn into your ultimate form. For most it's just a stronger, better version than their already existing forms, but a chosen few can turn into something extraordinary.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
There's normal beast mode and then there's an ultimate beast mode. Normal beast mode can be activated whenever there's juice in the meter, but when it's full, you can turn into your ultimate form. For most it's just a stronger, better version than their already existing forms, but a chosen few can turn into something extraordinary.
oh cool, lemme guess Yugo & Gato got one too?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Nope, Cronos and Uranus are the only ones, I think. Though Uriko can also turn into this huge monstrous beast, but it has only been shown once as a final boss in the first game.
yeah, i remember that...got it on PS3, creeped lil sis out back then

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Cronos, Ganesha are okay. I'm cool with the crow... but the spurious, ninetails & dragon were not.... fantastic. The dragon should be werewolf-like.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Did you learn Konami is thinking of buying Bloody Roar now that hudson soft is going out of business?

Top Bottom