• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Roar

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Does anyone still like Bloody Roar? It was an awesome game. I wished they rebooted it.

If it was how would you make it better? How would you change some parts of the story? Of course they could get some new characters.

Its gotta reach into Tekken's, Street Fighter's, Soul Calibur's, Mortal Kombat's, & King of Fighter's league. Including Virtua Fighter.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
It's definiatly a creative game.I should know,I enjoyed the living hell out of it.There's nothing like beating the crap out of others as a giant rabbit.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
The only real way is to bring it back to light, however online petitions never work sadly. But I remember these games well, when I had moved here my cousin and I would play Bloody Roar 3 practically non stop. Never did get the combos down being a kid and all.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
ah man i love bloody roar; me and my friend constantly talk about how it should be rebooted, a great figthing series that definitely deserves to make a return.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
oh gawd if this series was revived...all I can say is that I'd WISH for 3 animal morphs: a snake, a bird (one of the darker colored ones), and a panther

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Here's how I see the new story of Bloody Roar:

Yugo, Alice and 3 friends from high school were hanging out, until they witness a were-lion who goes by the name of Gado, a zoanthrope who was a member of a rebellion led by Yugo's father Yuji. Gado claims to Yugo and his friends that they too are Zoanthropes, even Yuji, and must fight against the leader named Tylon and its corporation that bears his name. He creates Zoanthropes by kidnapping humans all around the world to be his perfect soldiers. With the help of the Tabula found by Yuji, Yugo and his friends use their true nature to stop Tylon. While there, they make new friends and enemies.

I think I'd like to see Kenji to appear as Bakuryu in the first game.

New Beasts
- Shark
- Spider-Monkey
- Falcon
- Skunk
- Cerberus (Note: the boss of Tylon is a coyote then a cerberus)
- Rhinoceros
- Butterfly
- Lizard
- Frog
- Cobra

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
it was and still one of my favorite fighting games of all time , I hope they make a whole new game not remaking the previous ones.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I wish they'd did a reboot. Something that can make the story feel like it makes sense.

ZeroLove

It was an okay series with some interesting characters, but the gameplay was somewhat lacking. I wouldn't mind seeing it getting another chance. Jenny and Xion were my favourites. ^^

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Looks like Bloody Roar is now in Konami's hands. Its all up to them. If they do, they better have perfect voice actors & actresses to play the characters. Even those that must be renewed and others new.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
edf0022e65a309d48eef958afba5f73b.jpg

Oh a panda warrior would be cool.
that n a...uhhh...SNAKE!!

Top Bottom