• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Roar Reboot

Which company to buy from Konami?

• Capcom (Street Fighter, Darkstalkers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Namco Bandai (Tekken, Soulcalibur)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Iron Galaxy (Killer Instinct)

• Tecmo (Dead or Alive)

• Netherrealm Studios (Mortal Kombat, Injustice)

• SNK (King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown)

• Arc System Works (Guilty Gear & Blazblue)

• Sega (Virtua Fighter & Eternal Champions)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ninja Theory

• Or another random studio

• Activision

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Bloody Roar should return as a reboot like Killer Instinct has.

I picture Gado as BR's Solid Snake.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh man, I used to love Bloody Roar. I've only played the first and Primal Fury (still own from new and occasionally play to this day), but between those, Street Fighter II and the earlier Virtua Fighter games, I'm golden for beat 'em ups.

Maybe Sega could carry on the torch... might be cool to have Sonic and his werehog alter-ego star in a Bloody Roar game...?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Oh man, I used to love Bloody Roar. I've only played the first and Primal Fury (still own from new and occasionally play to this day), but between those, Street Fighter II and the earlier Virtua Fighter games, I'm golden for beat 'em ups.

Maybe Sega could carry on the torch... might be cool to have Sonic and his werehog alter-ego star in a Bloody Roar game...?

I don't Sega is interested.

Arc System Works will turn end up turning it 2D.

Iron Galaxy would be be nice.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hard to say. Originally I'd say Sony but that would mean that the titles would be exclusives and as much as I prefer playstation I wouldn't want XBox or Wii users to get left out in the rain.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
SNK. They did a knockout job recently with the new KOF. They could do just as well for Bloody Roar.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What about ideas on bringing back Bloody Roar? Characters? Stories? Gameplays? Designs?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
After second thought I think it should be handled by 2d fighting makers, like tecmo or bamco. Its system is closest to Tekken/DoA/Virtua Fighters so I want it to remain in same category.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
They better bring it back this year! If not.... next year or the next! I don't care! I want it back!

Top Bottom