• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLOODY PLACE NEW FOOTAGE TODAY!!!

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I am talking only about bloody palace, now you are putting something i did not say in my mouth
This is what you said.

SE and DMC4 had Bloody Palace already in game, in reboot its few steps back.

You were referring to the reboot in its entirety. Following your train of logic, DMC3DA is a few steps back because it did not have BP while DMC2 did. You're backpedaling my dear. It's either that or you didn't realize that your English is bad.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I was saying that for me announcing BP as dlc with no release date instead of having it in-game is step back. I agree, in DMC3 it was also step back, it looks like capcom cant learn from their mistakes. I pointed that one part, not whole game. Now you are trying to mess up what i said

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
MY BODY IS READY...

I am the bone of my Controller.

Rebellion is my body, and Eryx is my blood

I have created over a thousand Sensational's,

Unaware of hours passing by,

Nor aware of headache from hours of game-play,

Withstood Finger-cramps to create combos

waiting for Bloody Palace's arrival

I have no regrets. This is the only path

My whole life was DmC: Devil May Cry

His body is made out of controllers,

His blood is of Rebellion and his heart of eryx,

He survived through countless of hours,

Not even once retreating,

Not even aware of stopping,

The player lies here alone,

Forging and creating hill of combos,

Thus, his life has no meaning,

That body is certainly made out of controllers.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I did not know that criticism and comparing elements from game to elements from earlier games from franchise is bitching. Well, i learn new things with each day.

AlchemistFromEden

I did not know that criticism and comparing elements from game to elements from earlier games from franchise is bitching. Well, i learn new things with each day.
your logic is flawed,
"OMGURRRD, WHY ARE COSTUMES DLC, WHY ISN'T BLOODY PALACE IN THE GAME ALREADY, OH MY GURRDDDD HOW DARE THEY GIVE US FREE DLC, ITS NOT ON THE DISC, FAIL CAPCOM, IT WAS ON DMC3 SPECIAL EDITION, YOU KNOW, THE FORTY DOLLAR VERSION WITH VERGIL'S NEW CUTSCENE WHICH DEFINITELY JUSTIFIES IT, OH MY GURDDD, THAT JUSTIFIES EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE I HAD TO PAY $30 TO GET IT BEFORE AND DMC4 DIDN'T HAVE ANY COSTUMES BUT THAT'S OK CAUSE I LOVES IT, **** FREE CONTENT!"
and since you are so content to constantly bring up dmc3SE, i'l use it too, in the words of OG vergil
"Insane buffoon! I don't know where you came from but you don't belong here. Now leave!"

Downfall

I think they did that because they knew that SOME people were going to pirate the game. They will give Bloody Palace to us in the update.

I actually hadn't thought of that. And as cynical as it sounds, it also provides good motivation to buy the game as new. I actually like both reasons, to be honest.

true but he sounds really stupid and his posts reek of hypocrisy

Were you really all that surprised? :/

"Insane buffoon! I don't know where you came from but you don't belong here. Now leave!"

*runs, laughing maniacally along the way*

Nero.

your logic is flawed,
"OMGURRRD, WHY ARE COSTUMES DLC, WHY ISN'T BLOODY PALACE IN THE GAME ALREADY, OH MY GURRDDDD HOW DARE THEY GIVE US FREE DLC, ITS NOT ON THE DISC, FAIL CAPCOM, IT WAS ON DMC3 SPECIAL EDITION, YOU KNOW, THE FORTY DOLLAR VERSION WITH VERGIL'S NEW CUTSCENE WHICH DEFINITELY JUSTIFIES IT, OH MY GURDDD, THAT JUSTIFIES EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE I HAD TO PAY $30 TO GET IT BEFORE AND DMC4 DIDN'T HAVE ANY COSTUMES BUT THAT'S OK CAUSE I LOVES IT, **** FREE CONTENT!"
and since you are so content to constantly bring up dmc3SE, i'l use it too, in the words of OG vergil
FZ7gyyv.jpg

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
His body is made out of controllers,

His blood is of Rebellion and his heart of eryx,

He survived through countless of hours,

Not even once retreating,

Not even aware of stopping,

The player lies here alone,

Forging and creating hill of combos,

Thus, his life has no meaning,

That body is certainly made out of controllers.

Knees are spaghetti
Palms are spaghetti
what's in my spaghetti?
MOM'S SPAGHETTI
(had nothing to do with this, but I couldn't resist.)

Top Bottom