• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace is up on PSN now...

DarkSlayer54

No trophies that I can see.

I'm on lvl 40 right now. :D
The difficulty is still on Nephilm (I think... enemy health is pretty small, and the witches only throw 1 sword).

MasterBlasterAA

aww man... really hoping for an achievement for beating it with a SSS rank or something. ehh whatever. still looking forward to owning that palace.

keep us posted on the upside down floors. im so curious about those

DarkSlayer54

aww man... really hoping for an achievement for beating it with a SSS rank or something. ehh whatever. still looking forward to owning that palace.

keep us posted on the upside down floors. im so curious about those
It's only for lvl 75 so far... 76,78,79 are all normal. I hate it though... so weird.

DarkSlayer54

How far are you now DarkSlayer?
I died at around 85 or so. At 80 (or 81?) the difficulty is ramped up to DMD... so I kind of got owned. Took me around 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there.
For me it's a lot harder than the story mode... I never noticed this, but enemies almost never drop health except for the little flying guys.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I died at around 85 or so. At 80 (or 81?) the difficulty is ramped up to DMD... so I kind of got owned. Took me around 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there.
For me it's a lot harder than the story mode... I never noticed this, but enemies almost never drop health except for the little flying guys.
Damn man! You were so close! Well I am hyped for BP. :)

Top Bottom