• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace: Combination of DMD & Disabled Timer mods

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Great job man. I don't play the PC version, but it's great to see people do something they love.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I feel you man but this is only mod I think you can find and you can stick with so download it while you can before the file get remove from mediafire.

Last edited:

ELdante

I feel you man but this is only mod I think you can find and you can stick with so download it while you can before the file get remove from mediafire.
It's so hard to get into this community of modding when 90% of moders and fans are gone and half of the links here are broken it's sad the pepole that made mods here are very creative and I just got in DmC like last month

Ameerhun1996

It's so hard to get into this community of modding when 90% of moders and fans are gone and half of the links here are broken it's sad the pepole that made mods here are very creative and I just got in DmC like last month
Sorry, it's been a long time :D What you can do is, download my file, then check which game file it is that I tempered with. Open the original version of that file in a hex editor, and then also open the one in my mod. Compare the datas of the two files, find the differences. One of those differences disables the time while the other difference makes it DMD.

Rubiman19

Sorry, after adding this mod, the game crushes every time fight against Bob Barbas... Is that because of my installing is failed? or I miss the version or something...? I play this game Steam on PC.

EDIT: I got it to work! Now, I just have to figure out how to get BP Gentlemans Edition to work! lol

REALLY appreciate the mod, but I downloaded it, but I don't know where it's supposed to go... I know how using mods works, but there's just no instruction on what I do with the file. Could someone help, pls?
Or maybe I'll mess with it and try and figure out where I am supposed to put it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom