• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Place and Method for selling some old games

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well the Gaikai is only in effect for PS4 and Sony platforms. I'm not sure if Microsoft will implement a similar service for the Xbox One but yeah they will stop making 360 and PS3 games sooner or later (give it a year or two after the Xbox One and PS4 release) but it did take a while before they stopped making PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox games even after the Wii, PS3, and 360 came out but granted Nintendo stop publishing Wii games like literally not too long after the Wii U came out.

Guess well see it would take a lot more then just not having anymore new xbox games being developed for me to jump ship

Tables

...chairs?
I can't say the best place... but the best method IMO is making friends who like to play video games. I don't have many real life friends, but strangely enough, all of them have a PS3, so we give each other a game for a few weeks/months.

I'm sure i could sell a game to one of them if i tried, but i'm too picky with my games, i hardly ever buy games because in my country they're very expensive, i like to rent games.

Top Bottom