• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Place and Method for selling some old games

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
lol im guessing by that question you might not have them where you live they are high end pawnshops almost speciffically based around video games and consoles for both trading, buying, and selling great deals and good stores but yah facebook or pawnshop is your best bet online is iffy in my opinion

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
lol im guessing by that question you might not have them where you live they are high end pawnshops almost speciffically based around video games and consoles for both trading, buying, and selling great deals and good stores but yah facebook or pawnshop is your best bet online is iffy in my opinion

Yeah where I live have no pawnshops but I guess I can go look into it

Thanks. If I need anymore help I'll look for you for more guidance.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Shame...sorry for your inconvenience.

Np thanks for atleast trying to give me a game heads up lol any paticular game i think you might like that i hear of ill let you know...ill say this ninja gaiden z looks like crap im soooooo mad

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Np thanks for atleast trying to give me a game heads up lol any paticular game i think you might like that i hear of ill let you know...ill say this ninja gaiden z looks like crap im soooooo mad

Well its not a total lost (well for Basara that is). What next gen console you plan on buying?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Nothing yet untill i hear of some real benifits lol

Well the PS4 is cheaper than the XBone and has the Gaika streaming service which allows you to find and play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on your PS4. So its a great way to play some old PS1 and PS2 games and get to play the PS3 games you missed out on this generation.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Well the PS4 is cheaper than the XBone and has the Gaika streaming service which allows you to find and play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on your PS4. So its a great way to play some old PS1 and PS2 games and get to play the PS3 games you missed out on this generation.

Yah but...achievements lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
and i would expect backwards compatibility from the ps4 and the xbone still not enough motivation to buy one

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yeah neither has backwards compatibility.

You just siad the ps4 could play ps1, ps2, and ps3 games did i read that wrong?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Ahhhh i see yah remind me again why i should upgrade lol beyond the obvious fact that they will stop making games for the 360 soon thereafter

Well the Gaikai is only in effect for PS4 and Sony platforms. I'm not sure if Microsoft will implement a similar service for the Xbox One but yeah they will stop making 360 and PS3 games sooner or later (give it a year or two after the Xbox One and PS4 release) but it did take a while before they stopped making PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox games even after the Wii, PS3, and 360 came out but granted Nintendo stop publishing Wii games like literally not too long after the Wii U came out.

Top Bottom