• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Place and Method for selling some old games

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeah I want to sell some games (like a dozen of them) and I need know the best place (or even method) for selling them and I would earn a good profit for them.

I would prefer to avoid Gamestop and even Ebay.

Got any ideas?..........Anyone?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Garage sale. Put posters up at your local supermarket/school/arcade. Put down your address, the day and the times when the sale will be on.
Add the slogan: I HAVE GAMES.
Will be a good turnout, trust me.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Garage sale. Put posters up at your local supermarket/school/arcade. Put down your address, the day and the times when the sale will be on.
Add the slogan: I HAVE GAMES.
Will be a good turnout, trust me.

Ehhhh....got any other options?

Where I live I don't have a garage?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Sell em to your friends or people you may know who might be interested in buying them.

And you don't need a garage for a garage sale. It's called a yard sale too.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't think you're gonna make a profit on them dude, unless you didn't pay much for them on the first place. I gave up selling my games totally it was hardly even worth it. I just give them away, as the ones I don't want are usually the ones nobody else wants either.

Unless it's a title that just came out/still in demand and you stick it on eBay (which I know you don't wanna) but sometimes people are actually weird enough to end up paying more for a used game then they would to buy one new on there. OR if you've got a rarer collector's ed or just a game that people are after but is out of print, you can sometimes shift these things on Amazon or eBay for a profit, I mean look at this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Atlus-RR530...8&qid=1380283446&sr=8-3&keywords=rule+of+rose

But if it's a game that nobody much cares about, you'll be lucky to recoup your postage and waste of time posting it. Check out what other people are selling the games for and see what the general value is, then decide whether its worth flogging them online or at a yard/room sale thing. I think I tried to set up a game exchange thread on this forum once, but there was zero interest, maybe you could try that on other forums, it works on a movie forum I know of pretty well.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hmmm........what are those like?

Great deals and prices as long as the games are in somewhat good condition you should do okay keep in mind there used and they have to be sold used and then sold at double atleast to make any money so when selling think resonably your not gunna sell for sale price but you can sell for prolly a quarter of the sale price or just a lil less your best bet honestly is facebook youll be able to charge more without too much issue ( i buy black ops 2 for 40.00+hst i sell on fb for 20.00 atleast)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Great deals and prices as long as the games are in somewhat good condition you should do okay keep in mind there used and they have to be sold used and then sold at double atleast to make any money so when selling think resonably your not gunna sell for sale price but you can sell for prolly a quarter of the sale price or just a lil less your best bet honestly is facebook youll be able to charge more without too much issue ( i buy black ops 2 for 40.00+hst i sell on fb for 20.00 atleast)

Is this an online service?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Is this an online service?

microplay and cash convertes no there stores but facebook is online lol you can go to a pawnshop and maybe make some ok money or you can sell on facebook and make decent money because people are a lot more willing to pay decent money then pawn stores because pawn stores have to buy low and sell them high to make profit people do not

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
microplay and cash convertes no there stores but facebook is online lol you can go to a pawnshop and maybe make some ok money or you can sell on facebook and make decent money because people are a lot more willing to pay decent money then pawn stores because pawn stores have to buy low and sell them high to make profit people do not

Okay might try facebook or a pawn shop.

What are microplays and cash converters?

Top Bottom