• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best of luck!!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Nicodemus Zamoran;229023 said:
I am in college and I am doing so well, that they chose me to tutor other students. They actually called me. :D

we may have discovered the ultimate tactic for passing tests:cool:. it has apparently worked very well for both of us. my problem is that my lack of interest results in me not remembering things like homework or projects i have to do. so i will probably not end up tutoring anybody. ( that type of thing sounds too annoying for me anyway but if its working for you then that's great. )

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
darkslayer13;229727 said:
we may have discovered the ultimate tactic for passing tests:cool:. it has apparently worked very well for both of us. my problem is that my lack of interest results in me not remembering things like homework or projects i have to do. so i will probably not end up tutoring anybody. ( that type of thing sounds too annoying for me anyway but if its working for you then that's great. )

The pay is good. They pay other tutors $8 and less, but I get $9 BUCKS AN HOUR!!!! :D

Top Bottom