• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best of luck!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Best of luck to all of you that have your exams in the next few weeks. I've got my first in about 6 hours, so good luck to you all!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have finals in two weeks. :( Not looking forward to them.

Best of luck to everyone else, as well!

CloudStryker

Surviving
Thanks, good luck with yours too.
I've got one on thursday, so I should be studying more....Meh.
If I pass I drink, If I fail I drink.
Win Win situation. Cept in one I don't get my qualification.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Yeah, my finals are coming up pretty soon as well... I have to work during them and not only that, but study... This is going to hard to do... :O

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I have no exams at all, but I wish everyone who does GOOD LUCK!! Also, don't try too hard. It will only slow you down. :D Trust me!:D

aka958

Don't trust people
Bah! I've already had mine... Long time ago, in a distant time.

All I have to do is secure my grades. Not much else too it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Gah, i remember how you all feel... STRESSED!!!
Just keep your heads and wits about you and you'll be fine.

GOOD LUCK!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-snickers- Do I really need luck?

Of course not...because I has the photographic memory!!

But the well wishes are appreciated ^_^
If Schwope's final is anything like his semester test, I have this in the bag. :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Luck is always needed, especially since you people need to study to get this stuff in your heads. BTW, Do Not Cram. Cramming will only make it worse. You will forget what you studied easily.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have an SOL test soon and final exams next month.

i will probably just pay no attention during reviews never study and start the exams half asleep and still get a high grade. . the key is an absolute lack of stress or even interest in the results. i do the exams but i don't even think about passing and i get an advanced grade. this " tactic" has given me a perfect grade on some exams without studying ever or even paying full attention in class. i guess that shows how mutch stress can affect grades. things that are supposed to be hard are very easy if you don't feel any stress at all.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
darkslayer13;228994 said:
i will probably just pay no attention during reviews never study and start the exams half asleep and still get a high grade. . the key is an absolute lack of stress or even interest in the results. i do the exams but i don't even think about passing and i get an advanced grade. this " tactic" has given me a perfect grade on some exams without studying ever or even paying full attention in class. i guess that shows how mutch stress can affect grades. things that are supposed to be hard are very easy if you don't feel any stress at all.

o_O. I never thought of it that way, but that is exactly what I do. It is easier for me cuz I got ADD. :D

Top Bottom