• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Fist Weapon?

Best Fist Weapon

• Ifrit

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Gilgamesh

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
There have been a few Melee fist weapons and DMC history, and here you can vote for the best! :)

300px-Ifriftgauntlets_2.jpg

Ifrit: "A flaming gauntlet that gives the possessor increased powers."
My name is Ifrit. Fool who awakens me shall pay dearly with fires of hell.

300px-DA_Beowulf.gif

Beowulf - "Flash gauntlets and greaves. This set boosts Dante's attack and speed making him a powerhouse."
Beowulf: "Gatekeeper sealed away by Sparda for 2000 years. He anxiously awaits his chance at revenge. His overwhelming strength and light attacks make him a force to fear."

300px-DA_Gilgamesh.jpg

Gilgamesh - "Made of a devilish metal that absorbs organic material and transforms it to steel, this weapon will shock and awe enemies with its brute force."
''How SHAMEFUL to be beaten by a HUMAN...''

fon

Crazy Chick
I haven't gotten to Gilgamesh yet, but I heard it plays just like Beowulf? Ifrit was a cool weapon, I never really used it though so my vote goes to Beowulf.

Off-topic, but wouldn't it have been cool if Nero got a weapon for his left arm that could've been used with his devil bringer as fist weapons? Just a thought.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
I myself'll probably pick Ifrit, mostly from the good memories it gave me, kicking some Bloody Mari ass... :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll probably stick my vote out for Ifrit also ^^

Would be nice if there was a pole added to this :)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Ifrit as although it was slow by modern standards it looked the most awesome and dangerous and had some of my favorite moves like inferno, meteor and kick 13.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I voted Gilgamesh. I thought Ifrit's moves looked cool but unless I was DT'd I could never really find a practical use for them, cept maybe Inferno or Kick-13. I really liked Beowulf in 3 UNTIL I found out that even if you have Rebellion/Nevan/etc. selected and your 2nd weapon is Beowulf...you can still see Beowulf...it bothers me so much I never equip it. Plus I like how the blades on Gilgamesh spin when you charge a strike.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Beowulf. The cosmetic changes are of no matter to me, that thing is a powerhouse. Gilgamesh is just a crappy clone of Beowulf with a couple Ifrit moves, and Ifrit is too slow. Not to mention Gilgamesh's combos have weird pauses in them that nearly guarantee a hit.

aka958

Don't trust people
Gilgamesh. It is not as slow as Beowulf, not as... empty feeling (like when I held to charge with beowulf I just saw his hand/leg shake a little). It is quicker, deadlier, have nicer design.
Saying it's just a morph between Ifrit and Beowulf is wrong, it is an upgraded version of them both.

Gilgamesh is not slow. Only the user are.

There, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom