• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best female DMC charicter.

who is your favorite.

• Trish

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Lady

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Kyrie

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Lucia

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Okay, I see your point.
I still recon she's pretty fierce in her own right, though. If that had been me, I wouldn't have been hiding behind anyone, I'd be getting the hell out of there (LOL, I'm a wimp OKAY!)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ That's because it wasn't actually her. It was just a costume.

And regarding Kyrie: What else COULD she do? She was kidnapped, held hostage, and almost killed. :l Seriously, what would YOU do if you were her?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Incomplete Dani;221541 said:
^
And regarding Kyrie: What else COULD she do? She was kidnapped, held hostage, and almost killed. :l Seriously, what would YOU do if you were her?

you have a point. most people men or women whould run and hide from demons. kyrie is not a fighter she sings and she takes care of nero.

trish is a demon made for the sole pupose of killing dante. even if she decided not to follow that purpose she was still born to kill.

lady devoted he life to killing all demons. before what arkam did she was probably just an average girl like kyrie. she trained obsessively to become as strong as she is.

lucia was made by arius for some reason that has not been explained and then she was adopted into a clan of half demon devil hunters. she was raised to fight.

kyrie was raised in an isolated religious community. that community is protected by an army of knights trained to kill devils. kyrie was never expected to fight so she was never taught the skills needed. however she did risk her life to save that kid. she may not have been able to avoid getting kidnapped but that was because she was captured by strong demon. it took dante to finish off agnus.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I say Lucia.
Kyrie is almost completely useless.
Lady's whole"This a matter of family,you wouldn't understand that"personality really made me dislike her but I've grown to her like after that but still...
That little betrayel thing Trish pulled in DMC1 just made me wanna strangle her.
Lucia on the other hand was very friendly to Dante,was very powerful(most likely the most powerful female in the DMC series)and had a story that was actually better than Dante's in DMC2.

SilverKnight

Son of a....I wanted to vote for Kyrie, but I accidentally clicked Trish because the page jumped! CRAP!!....Oh well. Anyways....

I love all the women of Devil May Cry, but I have to vote for Kyrie. I like girls like her and it is refreshing to see a female character whose not so.....revealing. My second pick would have to be Trish because as much as I love calm, gentle women, there's a side of me that likes a woman that can kick my a$$!

Lady is cool, though her hairdo for some reason annoyed me, and though I loved the anime I didn't like her design so much in the series. Lucia was also cool, and I usually liked to play her more than Dante on DMC 2, even though it was my least favorite of the series.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil of War;231380 said:
I say Lucia.
Kyrie is almost completely useless.

not true. kyrie is a noncombatant ( someone who is not involved in the battle) however the world is more that a series of battles. she is the type of person that whould be wating at home and taking care of things while others fight. she has a different type of strength. people like her hold everyone else together

and of course to fight for those you love ( guys that do that win alot more) you have to have someone to protect. kyrie is nero's reason to fight. if he didn't have her his life whould be meaningless. his power worthless. he exists to protect her.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
at Darkslayer13,
I said almost comepletely useless not entirely useless,what you said is true.She may be the reason for Nero to battle demons,however what does she do while Nero is fighting demon?Nothing ecxept being captured.Trish was Dante's inspiration for beating Mundus however Trish still managed to fight throughout the series.And besides,compared to how useful Lady,Trish and Lucia were in the series,Kyrie has done nothing compared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom