• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best female DMC charicter.

who is your favorite.

• Trish

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Lady

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Kyrie

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Lucia

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I voted for Lucia, her gameplay is alright, her cloting doesnt make she looking like a slut.

I would have voted for Kyrie, but i still dont have gottem DMC4

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wow more votes for lucia than i expected.

i was having difficulty deciding between lady and trish. i was compleatly unable to decide. there are some areas where one is better than the other but i still couldn't decide.

so i voted for lucia. her fighting style is cool and i can forgive the lack of personality because in dmc2 no one had a personality. and in 3 and 4 dante had a great personality.so if lucia was brought back she whould probably have a really good personality. and even better weapons. ( and probably less clothing. :D)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;221081 said:
( and probably less clothing. :D)

*slaps DarkSlayer13*

No! Bad! I'm all for bewbs and everything, but Lucia doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Not after going through the hell that is DMC2...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Let's see...

Trish is a bitch, Lady is a bitch, Kyrie is just annoying.
That just leaves Lucia, which is actually quite appropriate, considering she was really the only female character I liked, even after the travesty that was DMC2.

Though I'll hold my hands up and say it, the gameplay was actually pretty damn spot on, it was just the story.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That costume for lady in DMC4 was very slutty. Having said that, I don't like Lady or Trish.
I found Kyrie annoying too (so I'm glad i'm not the only one.)
So all that's left is Lucia.
I thought her voice acting was bad, but all in all, as a character, I liked her. (Plus i completed her story before i completed Dante's)

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;221105 said:
Let's see...

Trish is a bitch, Lady is a bitch, Kyrie is just annoying.
That just leaves Lucia, which is actually quite appropriate, considering she was really the only female character I liked, even after the travesty that was DMC2.

Though I'll hold my hands up and say it, the gameplay was actually pretty damn spot on, it was just the story.

/Obligatory love... :lol:

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
id ave 2 go wif thish she may be a real badass at times but come on she controles thunder even though thats a bit farfeched but i like it lol :cool::cool::cool:

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Angelo Credo;221105 said:
Let's see...

Trish is a bitch

Please, please, PLEASE, tell us something we don't know. :lol:

I liked Lady, she was my faveorite character, besides Dante and Nero. I'm gonna jealous of her in sorta stange stupid way... x3

Ooh look at that, I made an alliteration! :lol:

But anyway, Luica, I haven't played DMC2 yet, so I don't know what the hell she's like... For DMC4, I've played abit of it, and from what I think of Kyrie... I think we better drop the subject. xD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Lady is screwing (the bad screwing) Dante every chance she gets how is that not being a bitch?

They all have somthing wrong with them Lady and Trish are kind of bitches Lucia was irritating and Kyrie acted like was still 5 years old or something. Credo must have smacked her about something fierce as a kid. She was like one of those rescue dogs that has a heart attack everytime you get up from your chair.

Osaka

trollololol
Darth Angelo;221129 said:
Lady is screwing (the bad screwing) Dante every chance she gets how is that not being a bitch?

I think it might have something to do with a little thing called love? I'd like to believe that she kinda realized that she might have fallen for him and plays the bitch because of her hatred of devils. That way she keeps herself in-check.
I would like to see them get it together- anything from that stomach churning moment of dante and trish right at the end of DMC.

Darth Angelo

Osaka;221158 said:
I think it might have something to do with a little thing called love? I'd like to believe that she kinda realized that she might have fallen for him and plays the bitch because of her hatred of devils. That way she keeps herself in-check.
I would like to see them get it together- anything from that stomach churning moment of dante and trish right at the end of DMC.

Well lets hope she does somthing because she didn't bring anything to 4 she may as well have not been there. It was nice seeing her jublies don't get me wrong but thats just not enough imo.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;221129 said:

They all have somthing wrong with them Lady and Trish are kind of bitches Lucia was irritating and Kyrie acted like was still 5 years old or something. Credo must have smacked her about something fierce as a kid. She was like one of those rescue dogs that has a heart attack everytime you get up from your chair.

I have to agree with DA.
It's not simply an act from Lady, because she speaks to Dante in a condescending tone even if she's not swearing/insulting him.
Trish speaks to him more like he's a baby brother to her, with that restraint impatient voice, she clearly only tolerates him. Trish, to me personally, has actually taken on more of a motherly figure to him. I mean a lover wouldn't speak to another the way she does in DMC4.

I don't agree with you about Kyrie though. She wasn't exactly the whimpering-weeping-freakingout-savemenowdamnit! type of damsel-sue in distress.I mean how was she acting like she was 5 years old?

Osaka

trollololol
Darth Angelo;221201 said:
Well lets hope she does somthing because she didn't bring anything to 4 she may as well have not been there. It was nice seeing her jublies don't get me wrong but thats just not enough imo.

Well I guess she was left out because of trish taking on the game being gloria an all. Might have seemed a little crowded.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;221094 said:
*slaps DarkSlayer13*

No! Bad! I'm all for bewbs and everything, but Lucia doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. Not after going through the hell that is DMC2...

i am just saying what seems likely.

and also if you notice lucia isn't exactly dressed like kyrie.

and one last thing. * lights DDT on fire*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meh. It's happened before. The flaming, I mean.

Anyway, even though I disagree with making Lucia a slut, DS it right. If she's brought back, it's going to be with bewbs the size of refrigerators. You think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. Sadly, that is probably the fate of all the DMC girls...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I voted for Kyrie simply because I like girls like her. Trish was okay in the Devil May Cry 1, but I didn't like her too much in the anime or DMC4. Lady is pretty much the same. I thought she was a decent character in DMC3, but the anime and DMC4 kinda went downhill for her in my opinion. And Lucia...well, I haven't played DMC2 all of the way, so I can't judge. Although, Lucia was an okay character to me.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
I voted for Kyrie because i like girls like her,she is very calm and that stuff
DMC4_Nero_x_Kyrie_by_leodheme.jpg

Darth Angelo

clairavance;221217 said:
I have to agree with DA.
It's not simply an act from Lady, because she speaks to Dante in a condescending tone even if she's not swearing/insulting him.
Trish speaks to him more like he's a baby brother to her, with that restraint impatient voice, she clearly only tolerates him. Trish, to me personally, has actually taken on more of a motherly figure to him. I mean a lover wouldn't speak to another the way she does in DMC4.

I don't agree with you about Kyrie though. She wasn't exactly the whimpering-weeping-freakingout-savemenowdamnit! type of damsel-sue in distress.I mean how was she acting like she was 5 years old?

IDK She just seemed to be hiding behind and clinging on to people for dear life the whole time they laid on the damsel in destress thing on a little thick. Apart from when she went to go save that little boy. I guess shes not that bad if anything a character like her was needed to express the sort of person Nero was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom