• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best dream.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
old men chasing you with knives, this is madness, i say we rebel and fight against the evil that darkens our minds when we sleep.

Challenge the man to a duel in the street.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I had a dream that my aunt bought a new car. :lol: Though, I don't think that is one of my favourites, though. Oh yeah, I was a star basketball player! Not what I actually want, though.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I had a dream about a missionary who was singing Death Cab For Cutie's "Crooked teeth" in the middle of a cannibal village.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
cool.
i had a dream were i had to look after an alien creature.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I had a dream where it's the future and my school was in space and the alien from the alien movie series was onboard and we had to survive, it was scary and tense.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
did you survive?.

i had a dream were i was being chased by the police, and i was hiding in some church, then i had to wrestle an officer and i threw him out the window.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
sounds like something out of dmc....kinda....i had a weird dream that i'd meet all you guys... yuo people are a little more....i don't know...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My best dreams are the ones that include my wife... =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
that's sweet!
^aint that sweet?

i had a dream were some kids were annoying me, and a college friend of mine Steve came, and we kept saying sprizz.
SPRIZZ, what the hellll?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
yah,well...my dreams are weird,like last night i had a dream that my mom died and my best friend became my girlfriend...what the hell!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ agreed. What the hell?
our minds just mash random thoughts together when we sleep and that's why we dream. offcourse also because our brain doesn't completely shut off or we'd die.

Top Bottom