• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best dream.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I had a good but weird dream, it was I was in japan and they're where monsters that looked like the ones of shadow of the colossus and I had to kill them all.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I never remember the good dreams...only the weird and bad dreams...:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i agree, all mine are weird, like one where i questioned my friend if i was dreaming whilst on a cliff, he said i wasn't, i still jumped off it anyway.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i had a weird dream that i wen't to school and i had cancer and everyone prayed for me then i died....i hope it doesn't really happen, it looked like i was in highschool too, and i'm graduating this year!:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lets hope that doesn't happen for real.
were you aware that you were dreaming at the time?.
coz if not you must have felt pretty bad.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
sounds good.
can anyone tell the time in there dream?.
i can.

Haven

o_O How do you tell the time in a dream?
A clock in the place or something???

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
yeap, but it if you read the clock or what ever that has numbers it usally signify the date or how many day or years or what ever event its going to happen

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
the clock is on a wall and it has random numbers on it, i can tell it's not the real time, so i know i'm dreaming.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Ryaniel2;60156 said:
lets hope that doesn't happen for real.
were you aware that you were dreaming at the time?.
coz if not you must have felt pretty bad.

actually i was which was another weird thing, and it was about 12 in the afternoon

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Weird

i had yet another weird dream, i was watching a man in some nets being hurled into the sea. How strange?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The best ones I've had are for me to keep. :] I have more weird/out of this world dreams that good or bad ones. They make you wake up saying, "What the absolute hell was that?"

Like the other night I had a dream my car was possessed and soon became the car from Nightrider.

Haven

I had a dream where I was the real life spider-man, I had the costume, abilities and everything.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I had a similar dream, i had the abilities of Neo from the Matrix, i did the whole hand out to stop bullets thing,(cheesy).

bloodyshadow

Trickster
i either have dreams of me in a war, people i know die in a brutal manner or me dying in a weird weird manner. like i was outside my house and it was round sunset and everywhere seemed dead in my street like i was the only person on the block then out of no where this old man with long hair and a long beard was brandishing a knife and chasing me, he came from my house :S then i was running down the street and when i thought I'd lost him coz i was looking back behind me he teleports in front of me and i bump into him and swing went the knife and i woke up

Top Bottom