• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

being a leader is very hard well for me

in our life we have to make some serious choices and especially when you become a leader.

two weeks ago my college called me and told me that an oil company called Aramco wanted a group of 20 from there students and as you all know every group must have a leader so the college called me and told me about that job and asked me to be the groups leader so i said that i will take that job.

the job interview was last night and wished that everything may go well but the wind blows against the ships will. any way when we arrived it began to rain the storm was very strong so we got stuck in the company for extra hours. so i tried to act as a leader and told y team that things won't be worst than that. but again the wind blows against the ships will. one of my team fell on the floor his blood pressure was high and he doesn't have any medicines. at the same time the secretary came and told me that the manger will see us now. So as a leader i had to make a choice Which will it be? my loyalty to my selfish or my loyalty to my friends? i didn't know what to do so i began to punch the wall and then ran outside to the nearest pharmacy not caring about what will happen to me, not caring about how will the people important to me will feel if i died, not caring about what will they say if i survived and they hared what i did. i just ran out went to the pharmacy bought the medicine and returned to the company and then when i came to meet the manger they said that i was too late and i won't have another chance so i promised myself that i won't be a leader no matter what happened even if i was the last man on earth.

Sparda™

That was the right thing to do. Being a leader means taking under yourself big responsibilities, not only to you, but also to those whom you lead.

I think you were a true friend.;)

Keaton

Premium
^I agree with Dante.

An important thing to remember is that you will never have respect from your peers if you tell them to do something that you would'nt be willing to do yourself.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You did the right thing man... You went with your feelings, and helped your friend. Leadership is not as important as friendship *Not to me*

well there is something supernatural happened when i was punching the wall. i felt as if something walked through me and i lost control of my body ut what i remember is that when i saw my hands i saw them through an unfalmliar hands my rigght hand was red and my left hand was blue i had an explnation but i said to my self there is no way that thay choose me from all of the world

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Leadership involves sacrifice and a servant heart, despite what many may think. It also can mean making the right decision and reaping less desireable consequences, but unless one plans to rule with tyranny, a leader needs the allegiance of his people in order to operate effectively.

Top Bottom