• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman: Arkham City Reviews Roundup

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looking forward to seeing how this is received after the surprise success that Arkham Asylum had.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
it already looks better than the first one. the scale of the game alone should be enough to buy. I think of assassins creed type of level design ... but your batman and thats alot better

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
I can't wait for demo. I can even play this little sandbox area for the month before game release.

Dark Drakan

Admin
it already looks better than the first one. the scale of the game alone should be enough to buy. I think of assassins creed type of level design ... but your batman and thats alot better

If they can recreate the atmosphere and enhance the combat system enough as well as keeping the flow of the original then i dont see why not. Just hope they dont shoot themselves in the foot by trying to much, going to large scale and trying to introduce to many characters.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
If they can recreate the atmosphere and enhance the combat system enough as well as keeping the flow of the original then i dont see why not. Just hope they dont shoot themselves in the foot by trying to much, going to large scale and trying to introduce to many characters.
Yeah about the bad guys, i wonder if its going to give you full access of the city from the start and let you track down any baddy that you want. And i hope they have weapons or gadgets that are set with the same scale like more than 3 plastic explosives at once so you can level a block or somethin

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Another review has came out, which is from a German magazine called Play 3, where the reviewer gave the game a score of 92%.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
hey ChaosRaiden, AC got another 92/100 from Console.at.
EDIT:
And 97% from GameMaster UK
And 92% from ConsolPlus

Dark Drakan

Admin
Shame that apparently Scarecrow likely wont appear in the new one according to sources, they were some of the best parts of the previous game. Some good scores coming in though and look forward to seeing the mass verdicts.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Shame that apparently Scarecrow likely wont appear in the new one according to sources, they were some of the best parts of the previous game. Some good scores coming in though and look forward to seeing the mass verdicts.
we have mr freeze if uve seen his trailer its very different from scarecrow but alot like it stay out of his site and attack from behind i guess if u get caught then FREEZE CANON :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
we have mr freeze if uve seen his trailer its very different from scarecrow but alot like it stay out of his site and attack from behind i guess if u get caught then FREEZE CANON :p

It was more the visions and hallucinations i liked than the big boss styled ones.

Top Bottom