• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Banned Until 9999 For Illegally Playing Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Two members of the Xbox Live community whos usernames were 'SCAR' and 'dak is back' have just been banned from Xbox Live until December 31, 9999 :lol:. They had got into the Epsilon build of Halo 3 and their GamerTags logged them as playing Halo 3. Obviously curious people began sending them messages and they had indeed been playing the campaign of Halo 3 early. So Microsoft and Bungie have slapped the massive ban on their GamerTags for breaking the release date.

Read Whole Article Here:

Banned until 9999 for illegally playing Halo 3 - CVG.com

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey that is a bit harsh...:lol:
After all it was Microsoft's fault for not having seen them earlier:p
Poor fellows..

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;50718 said:
Hey that is a bit harsh...:lol:
After all it was Microsoft's fault for not having seen them earlier:p
Poor fellows..

Not Microsofts fault they accessed it through a stolen account, they broke the terms of service agreement and got what they deserved. Although i envy them for getting to play Halo 3 early :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;50727 said:
You are right, but since they could do it...who can blame them for being true fans?:lol:

I agree that when its there infront of you there arent many people who wouldnt have taken it :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Here is the message that one member recieved when trying to sign into Live, imagine the horror on his face :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;51137 said:
His only hope is to buy a new one or count on his grand -grand ........children:p

Yeah it will mean a total fresh start for him i think. New console and new gamer tag with all points back to zero :lol:

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
Ouch, hit with the OVER 9000 perma-banhammer.

Well at least he'll be able to play in a couple thousand years! :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
This tread is realllllly old!

I just felt like posting in it 'cuz I'm pretending its 2007....what happened in 2007? Hmmmmm DMC4 came out yay! (or was it 2008? I remember I'd just moved into my new flat when it came out?) Erm......I moved house - that sucked and some dudes got banned from X-Box live for until 9999, well 3 years down....how many to go? I can't be bothered to work it out!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Lady™;284320 said:
Ouch, hit with the OVER 9000 perma-banhammer.

Well at least he'll be able to play in a couple thousand years! :D

*Sniff sniff* What's that I smell? Ooh! Necromancy!

Please check the date of the last post in a thread before posting. Zombies are bad, zombie threads are even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom