• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bad Habits While Playing Video Games

Super90sgamer

• Talk a lot during gameplay: You may find your friend is talking about nothing while playing both the difficulty of the game or the most dangerous stages, especially when playing a number of individuals, and affect your concentration on your friend talk while playing, which makes you think that the receipt by the window.

• Suffering from the difficulty of the game: Instead of the player to find new ways to win in the game, the player always complain of the difficulty of the game instead of enjoying it with friends, while losing the cry and complain about the difficulty level of the player.

• Introduction of private life in gameplay: When play begins you find your friend talks about the special things about his life, whether emotional, or difficulties in his life, making you out of the atmosphere play just do not feel any pleasure to play.

• Eating while playing: What annoys more during the play is the sound of eating and chewing provocative when dealing with some chips or cookies, and worse than that garbage disposal later.

• Tendency to violence after playing: Many people tend to violence after the play, especially if they lost, Fathoron on the front of them and get very upset and crying hard, and all that just because they have lost only, not need all of this at all.

• Quitting the game when losing it: When Someone loss the game in front his opponent, the game in all the intolerance and goes away, without thinking of trying to win again, maybe win next time, but feel despair and frustration and withdraw.

• The destruction of winning while playing: Finding the loser trying to destroy his opponent wins, for example, turn off the game without saying it, or ways of his opponent's arm at an important time, or out of the game without the authorization or a declaration of withdrawal, it is very bad habits bother any player in the game winner.

• Playing solo in Multiplayer games: During a Mlutuplayer games, where two player shares in one team against two others in another team, the team members to play a solo or collaborating with his partner in the team to beat the opposing team, affect the play because of a lack of cooperation, which makes the second team to win easily.

• Choose the same level every time: Many choose the same level, who are characterized by a time, causing a kind of boredom, as if the game is only one level.

• Speaking about the new game without trying it: Most of the annoying habits that you find a friend tell you about a new game without playing it, has been described to excellence and magnificence, talking about day and night without being exercised.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Turtling - usually in strategy games. Most time works in single player, but in multi i got wrecked by this
Stashing everything - in rpg i am trying to gather what i can and save it in later. Because of that i can end such game with a lot of helpful stuff which could be used earlier.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Standing up to play. When I usually get really in to it I find myself getting up from my comfortable chair and just stand like 5 to 7 feet from my tv screen. I even do it during some multiplayer with friends and usually get told "Chance, you're not made of glass."

I'm not trying to get in the way but I just have this bad habit to play standing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a bad, bad habit that my friends have taken to calling "Everything Must Die Syndrome". Primary symptom of EMDS is that you will always pick fights with enemies if they are immediately hostile, even if you can escape and especially if you're low on health.

EDIT: I, too, am prone to standing while playing games. I don't know why, but it makes me feel more immersed in the game world. That and it's so much easier to play Metroid Prime Trilogy when standing...

Super90sgamer

Standing up to play. When I usually get really in to it I find myself getting up from my comfortable chair and just stand like 5 to 7 feet from my tv screen. I even do it during some multiplayer with friends and usually get told "Chance, you're not made of glass."

I'm not trying to get in the way but I just have this bad habit to play standing.
You reminded me when I play kinect games.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Violent vocabulary- Yup, it gets pretty bad I must say...

Boozin while cruzin-When I'm bored, I tend to drink while I play until I'm mentally unstable not to...

Edit:

Deaf Jam- I also tend to blast heavy metal music or something similar of the genre whilst playing too, and damn does it feel good!....

aoshi

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Violent vocabulary- Yup, it gets pretty bad I must say...

Boozin while cruzin-When I'm bored, I tend to drink while I play until I'm mentally unstable not to...

This is me, I usually end up swearing enough to make even the most open minded sailor blush by the end of a session of, say, Counter Strike.

I also partake in boozin' while cruisin' if the game we're playing is particularly mind numbing. Hell, I can't remember the last time I played Battlefield 3 100% sober.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i don't have bad habits but i instead do a commentary in my head like im doing a lets play video on youtube and it brings out my funny side by doing my weird voices while attacking enemies

harpy: *flies off*
me: yes you fly away you little barsturd fly away with your taggy sitties

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
  • Swearing during an intense part of the game.
  • Forgot to strap the Move controller to my wrist and flung it into the TV:blush:
  • Leaving the PS3 on when I go out.
  • Talking to a game character as if they can hear me. Things like 'stop going over there.'

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
i don't have bad habits but i instead do a commentary in my head like im doing a lets play video on youtube and it brings out my funny side by doing my weird voices while attacking enemies

harpy: *flies off*
me: yes you fly away you little barsturd fly away with your taggy sitties
You're similar to PewDiePie in that aspect :p...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Choose the same levels (always happens in Devil May Cry 3 while playing as Vergil)
Quitting when losing
Mainly playing as night (no disruptions from family)
Shouting and swearing at game character (I said ****ing jump!!!!)
Also I go nuts if there are people talking around me when I'm gaming

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Tossing the controller.
Playing games pretty much 24/7 with little to no sleep or food. (Yeah from dawn to dusk I'd play and only when I can't my stomach from not eating I'd stop playing to get food.
Rage quitting. Only when losing to a frustrating boss or something.

Top Bottom