• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back too school.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I just wanted to post this because I am going back to school (high school Jr year) so I may not have as much time to be here as I used to.

Just in case any of you are missing me:lol:

So is anyone else going back to school?

P.S. Who likes the new sig?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
.hack for the win and I've been going to college for 2 and half years now. My finals are next week and then we have a two week break after that.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Uhhhh I've been back school for about 2 weeks now, and I'm so tired from it :lol: because it's a bigger school than my old one, and we have to do alot of harder work, and more walking around all the time :dry: :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Haseo? It's Black Angel.

And on topic, yes, I'm back in school...Well, not school, college, been back for a week and I have a series of epic win teachers.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;123526 said:
^ Haseo? It's Black Angel.

And on topic, yes, I'm back in school...Well, not school, college, been back for a week and I have a series of epic win teachers.

Mine are epic fail this year in college. To top it off, no MP3's allowed either >_>

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Oh fail, just fail, none at all? *Sigh*

College shouldn't be that strict, it's meant to be a more laid back version of school with less restrictions enforeced upon you, technically, college should grant you more freedom and independance, considering that college lesson tuition is maybe about 4 hours per subject, per week, meaning the rest of your work has to be done in your own time.

Meh, if my college was that strict about things I'd have left, oh and, on a side note, here's an epic video that somebody made of my English Language teacher and form tutor, he's godly. :lol:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=7063755

Top Bottom