• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AzureNight13's friends read this PLEASE!!!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's right Azure... take you time to let it all out sweetie.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i know it sucks..wich is why im just gonna sit on here and let u cry it all out untill u feel better..either that or stay on till im too tired to stay awake and keep u in my thoughts and prayers and pray that ur little buddy is in a better place...wich i know he is

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
AzureNight13;91399 said:
This still *ucking sucks!

The pain won't heal over yet... But it'll get a little better soon sweetie :)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you awake. I should get some sleep too soon since I was up all night because of this whole thing.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh im not tired right now..lol, i still got atleast another 5 or 6 hours on me..lol, but if ur tired then yes u should rest...maybe with sleep u will feel atleast alittle better, we will be here tomorrow for u sweetie, go rest

AzureNight13

Premium
Thanks for understadning guys. I'll try to be on later or tuesday since tuseday is my day off.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No problem pal...

If you are tired.. then go get some rest sweetie. I'll still be here to comfort you when you get back... :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
She took our advice bro... I just only hope she's feelin' a little bit better now.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^me too, hopefully she'll feel alittle better tomorrow..i know she still wont be in a fully cheery mood, cuz it takes time to get over something like that but..hopefully atleast alittle better

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah exactly... And I know that she knows how much we care :) So hopefully because of that she'll be feelin' a little beteter :)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i know how you feel Azure, my dog Thorn died last year im still trying to get over it and recently i thougt i saw him sitting in the corner of my room i thougt that he didnt die when i saw him but then when i turned my head reacting to a noise then turned back he was gone.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I heard about stuff like that...

I'm sorry to hear about your dog DH95... my dog died ages ago, when I was 8 years old.... had that dog since I was born... my dad brought it on the same day as my birth -don't ask why, as if I wasn't good enough at the time-

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
mine was the same way but kinda around when i was 4 years old surprisingly Thorn was the same age as me he even saved my life when i was trying to cross a road when a truck was comeing. ive never been more proud of of him because of that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry to hear about your loss, Azure. I hope you will feel better in time. I won't tell you my pet-death stories as they are so absurd it wouldn't be fitting in a thread like this - but I will tell you that time doesn't heal, rather it gives perspective, growth and a deeper understanding. Time ensures that the memory does not fade but the sting of pain does so you can remember with fondness and not sadness.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
thanks for giveing that emotional speech now i feel like crying for my own dog because his acomplishments in live were to keep me safe and my family safe from any harm.

AzureNight13

Premium
Thanks everyone.......just as I said before. It alll just happened so suddenly and that's one of the reasons why it hit me hard. A couple days ago he was fine, but when he collasped last night I was scared s**tless. I was hoping he just had some upset stomache, but no it was a tumor and it was way too late to save him. If only he let me and my family know sooner, he would of suffered less, but no he just kept acting happy and thats why I keep getting sad.;(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Huggles Azure*

I'm so sorry...I know you probably hear it a lot but I know what it's like to lose a pet, dogs...Man's best friend, they sure got that one right, I really do't know what to say, I guess I can only really offer you support, if you need to talk then my door is always open.

It's good you're not keeping something like this bottled up, it really is no good for you.

*Huggles Azure some more*

Top Bottom