• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AzureNight13's friends read this PLEASE!!!!!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
No I use my PS3. It's feeding off of my uncle's internet. And he won't let me use his computer..........But in a way Fergus was protective of me, my dad and I will fool around. My dad will pretnd to hit me and I act like I'm in pain and Fergus will go nuts. It's really cute

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, yeah, i dont know any dog that dosnt do that..it's really cute...it makes me greatfull i still have j-lo over here, she may be a little dog, but she acts big..lol, pinchanese or however u spell it..lol, she's so cute sometimes..lol, but anyways..i was going to say if u use ur phone for internet u can get msn on ur phone..lol

AzureNight13

Premium
All little dogs act big. lol.....hey I loled! I knew making this thread was a good idea.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yep...u see..making a thread in sad times where u have close friends is always a good idea..and yes...all little dogs try to act big cuz they dont want to be thought of as push overs

AzureNight13

Premium
*gives everyone who has posted on this thread a cookie* I may still be crying my *ss of, but I'm glad you guys are here to cheer me up

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
*munches on cookie* always here sweets..and always glad to cheer a friend up...ewww...raisens...yuck..oh well, i'll eat around them..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*cries really hard* NOT FERGUS :(

aw man... I'm real sorry Azure... I know what it is like to lose a pet -lost three :(-

I'm here for you if you ever need comforting love... so sorry about that, I really am.

AzureNight13

Premium
*cries* they aren't raisin they're chocolate! *sniff* But I still don't understand how this happened to Fergus. How can a nine year old dog get a turmor so bad? Well at least I know that he is no longer suffering. My dad is right. He's in a better place now. I know that now, but it still sucks

*hugs LoD* thanks man have a cookie

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
"oh wait..nevermind..that wasnt a raisen..it was some little ant trying to get onto my cookie..even grosser..lol" *munches the whole cookie down in one bite* i dont get it either babe, but, like u said..atleast now he's in a better place..no pain, no suffering, no sadness, only bliss and enternal happiness..just try to think on all the happy times u had together like vauxchen said

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ *hugs you back* I know... he seemed quite happy when you were describing him to me :( Perhaps he was being brave...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^perhaps so my friend..or as i said, maybe he was just showing how human he really is, and didnt want to show that he was sick cuz he didnt want Azure to be sad, and as i also said b4. im sure he wouldnt want u to be sad now

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He wouldn't have wanted to make you feel sad Azure :)

I just didn't expect this today :( made me feel sad too.

I swear.. if I could rip the pain from you, I would :)

AzureNight13

Premium
Sleeping on the couch with a paw over his face......cuuuuuute. I'm gonna miss that. I didn't expect it today either......I mean he acted happy during the wole thing and I had no idea. I think that's whats making it hard for me

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh my lord..J-lo does that too...wtf...it is cute...i would totally miss that if i had to live without her...but i just love animals period

AzureNight13

Premium
He'll be in a fetal position too with the paw in his face. God damn it I'm crying again! Oh well I get the feeling I'm gonna do alot of crying for the rest of the month

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ *puts arms around you* You have a lot of people that care for you sweetie :) I'll try and cheer you up all I can...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
*wraps around u and let's u cry* that's it, just let it all out, better to let ur feelings out then bottle them up and go crazy....just let it out and u should be ok

Top Bottom