• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avenged Sevenfold

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
They're awesome! Seize the day deffinatly one of my favourite songs by them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
One of my fave bands and saw them live in Jan, one of the best gigs ive been to as well. They are severely underrated in my opinion and Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates are amazing guitarists.

My fave songs by them (in no order) are:

M.I.A
Strength Of The World
Sidewinder
Wicked End
Seize The Day
Betrayed
Beast And The Harlot
Almost Easy
Scream
Brompton Cocktail
Unholy Confessions
Chapter Four

Yeah i like more too but these stand out the most.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Dark Drakan;81631 said:
One of my fave bands and saw them live in Jan, one of the best gigs ive been to as well. They are severely underrated in my opinion and Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates are amazing guitarists.

My fave songs by them (in no order) are:

M.I.A
Strength Of The World
Sidewinder
Wicked End
Seize The Day
Betrayed
Beast And The Harlot
Almost Easy
Scream
Brompton Cocktail
Unholy Confessions
Chapter Four

Yeah i like more too but these stand out the most.

Do you like afterlife? I asked because it's not your list and it's awesome!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Haven;81969 said:
Do you like afterlife? I asked because it's not your list and it's awesome!

Yeah i do it just didnt spring to mind right away before the others i listed.

SLudge

Bio Hazard
I actually can't stand this band. The vocals are nothing but annoying to me. I'm not to fond of their guitar style. I'm not saying their bad, they are talented. I just cant get in to it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
SLudge;82053 said:
I actually can't stand this band. The vocals are nothing but annoying to me. I'm not to fond of their guitar style. I'm not saying their bad, they are talented. I just cant get in to it.

One album of theirs i wasnt that fond of but the rest are awesome. I just like the way their style is different in a lot of songs and they have a good range.

Love the lyrics in some of the tracks they are very deep.

Example:

Avenged Sevenfold - MIA

Awesome guitar in next one:

FFVII - A7X - Strength Of The World

Dark Drakan

Admin
Xo FaTaL oX;83974 said:
a7x isnt that great
ok but more pussy/posser music if you ask me

They are no way pussy or posers... just because they went into mainstream and used mixed styles... im into many bands like Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Black Label Society and such and i still rate A7X very highly in my fave bands list. They play the way most bands these days wish they could play, their guitar solos are criminally underrated as are they.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Dark Drakan;84031 said:
They are no way pussy or posers... just because they went into mainstream and used mixed styles... im into many bands like Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Black Label Society and such and i still rate A7X very highly in my fave bands list. They play the way most bands these days wish they could play, their guitar solos are criminally underrated as are they.

oh i understand now
i dont like any of your fav bands
you like more how do you say "sell out" bands
hate to break it to ya but mainstream sux

Dark Drakan

Admin
Xo FaTaL oX;84070 said:
oh i understand now
i dont like any of your fav bands
you like more how do you say "sell out" bands
hate to break it to ya but mainstream sux

Sell out bands... Dream Theater... Megadeth, Black Label Society, Symphony X and Pantera were never classed as mainstream... Metallica just got popular though maybe sold out in a way with 1 album in some peoples eyes. For a start i bet you dont even know Dream Theater (been around since 1985 never sold out and never went mainstream to this day and are highly respected for not doing so) and Pantera had Dimebag get killed and he became a legend as one of the best in the business and didnt even get close to 'Selling out or mainstream'. Zakk Wylde from Black Label is also highly respected and was a good friend of Dimebags and a lot of people still have never heard of Black Label Society. Everyone knows the history between Megadeth and Metallica by now too. Unless the definition of a sell out band or mainstream artist has changed since i was a kid the only band in my list that could even be considered sell outs is Metalicca as the rest never sold out or went mainstream to please record labels or sales. In my opinion neither did Metallica but some would disagree, i think they just wanted a change in style. Everyone has different tastes granted and i dont care if people like the bands i like but to label them mainstream and sell outs is just silly when its untrue. I mean the 1st bands i ever listened to when i was very young and the bands i was brought up on were the likes of Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Guns And Roses, Motorhead, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains and Led Zeppelin and such and my taste evolved from that.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Yeah, i love a7x, definatly one of my fav bands.
afterlife and the wicked end are really good songs.

Top Bottom