• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Attention 360 owners!!!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Need some Gamer Tags (need more friends to play with lol)

I need you on my friends list....we need to play some games together...killing each other or killing stuff together :X

Leave your tag here please! Thanks!!!

OOOOOOO btw my tag is

xxPorkykingxx

add me ;D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
All the Halo games, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, Red Faction: Guerilla, and GTA IV along with Saint's Row 2.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I'd give you mine...but Microsoft sells a faulty product and when you finally get the red rings after having the stupid thing for 5 years, they decide to start charging for repairs....and i can't afford it...but just in case it's COLOSSUSSLAYER2

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Mine is Beckizowa.
My co-op games are Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead and Red Dead Redemtion. I will have Gears 3 and Dead Island when they come out!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My 360 doesn't have internet access, but if and when the time comes that I do, I'd love to meet a few of you on XBL.
VeeBee15 is my gamertag. (Okay, so there isn't really a point in having a GT or an XBL account, but it's there if anyone wants to boost their friend list.)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
My gamertag is VeNGeD, don't play 360 very often but I jump on Halo or Gears of War every now and then.

Top Bottom