• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin's Creed 3

Dark Drakan

Admin
Always enjoyed the advertising campaigns for the Assassins Creed series and the hidden messages and such.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Remind me to wait this time, after a version with DLCs and stuff has been createdXD But I love the series too much to wait, each time.

Hopefully I'll have money to get it...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Oh well that's great then.
Off topic i really like your avatar lol.
The Walking Dead character Dale & the pose of him speaking just goes so well with a forum lol.
Each & every time i read something you post i can picture Dale saying it, just brilliant lol.
Back on topic.
So they don't add extra colors & call it DLC ? lol
What if the shoe blade was a hidden weapon somewhere in assassin's creed 3?
That would be very cool.
Four or five previous assassin's creed items hidden in assassin's creed 3 for players to find.
^ this guy is bro!

anyway they haven't done the stupid color sh*t. the only dlc they really have is multiplayer characters and extra missions that only add more depth to story (not missions that you essentially NEED in order to understand what's going on) and i hope they continue this path. Connor's new hidden blade is actually pretty badass too because it has a pivot on is so he can hold it like a dagger (the way ezio does) or use it as just the regular hidden blade...i really want the shoe though! D:

and i don't think they're doing the double-hidden blade either, so there goes the poison blade and the hidden gun, though we do get a musket and such

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Have assassin's creed games ever have unlockable rewards before ?
Maybe the shoe blade could be one, or come with DLC.
Even better would be if your assassin's creed 2 saves unlocked weapons from assassin's creed 2
outfits...like in 2 you can unlock altair and desmond...and same with the others

Dark Drakan

Admin
Everything just looks so detailed this time around and the AI looks much more realistic and really liking the dynamic weather and crowds.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im getting it and am so psyched.

I wondering if they would do a spinoff on the french revolution with connor or aveline trying to interfere.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ubisoft has released an all-new story trailer for Assassin’s Creed III.
The clip provides players a glimpse into the tale of new assassin hero Connor – what led to the creation of the master assassin and the eventual birth of a new nation.
[scroll] :melons::69osoms: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :69osoms1::melons: [/scroll]
trailer got me hyped

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Wait Darksiders 2 in on the WiiU too its like Nintendo is trying to be down.
No idea what you are trying to say.

No it's an attempt at gaining sales support for the WiiU.
Add as many titles that appeals to a wide gamer audience & get more people to buy the WiiU on it's launch.
Then down the road nintendo will slowly move back to titles they've done best.

in order to get the wii-u to a bigger audience thery cant rely on only party games or nintendo exclusives.

Top Bottom