• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Art comp V.2

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
This is another art comp

This time, I am going to be using this picture as my wallpaper on my PC. This image should have a fight between vampires and werewolves. At night with the two alpha males on rocks standing above the rest. If you dont get it, just ask =]

Post any/all pictures here, and if you want to change your image, please put v1.3 ect. and if you are using a different picture say v2.0 ect.

Good luck to you all

sorry for the mess up earlier

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Wouldn't it be easier to just make one thread and keep it active for competitions? I mean, like every time a new comp is ready, just change the original first post or something... I dunno. Anyways, Aseroth used that picture last time =/

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
These comps aren't well organized. I used Dante last time and you used that Vergil picure. Maybe another theme, or telling us more specific what to use like a combination of characters =/

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I think another theme would be on the more interesting side. Hey Mark, did you ever consider having a competition to see who can design that poster u had me working on the best? Or the best interpretation of your description of it anyway?

That would mix things up a bit don't you think? The Devil May Cry thing's on the down low for the time being... I mean... there's no anticipation for it anymore or really much of an uncontrollable desire for it...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
okay, i haev changed my first post, and you should re-read it, and i will make this the main art comp area for those wishing to enter

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Hrm o_o Thats difficult, i'll have a go. Could you give better specs for pixel size as for your wallpaper?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
erm... i use 1024x1200
but it can be smaller if you cant fill that, becausae PC's enlarge the image, making it fill the screen anyway, so any size, that doesnt look rubbish on a wallpaper

This is a real test of the better artist, but still, its all in the name of fun, =]

good luck guys =]

Top Bottom