• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arrival of the Crimson Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;203701 said:
Oh, How about Dante running the streets whilst naked AND singing out of tune :D

:O Geeze VB...trust you to make my day with something like that! LOL :lol:

Meg

Welcome Crimson!
Go ahead and post your fanfic, I'm sure its funny. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero;203678 said:

I know the use of "@". But your message in post #8 makes no sense to me, it's like you answered a question that I never asked. :unsure: That's why I thought you maybe talked about someone and not talked to me.

Perhaps you could explain what you meant in this post? Thanks. :)

No, Romero, he was talking to me and he accidentally put your name down. Even look at my post. He's directly acknowledging what I said, but he accidentally put your username down. Bit of a typo, I do say so myself.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
-is one of those non-tasteful DMC fanfiction writers- I do it for teh pr0nz. You can never have enough pr0nz.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm one of those users who has really weird ass theories about Devil May Cry. You'll learn to love it, or you'll just
co*k-block me. :cool:

I'm NSAF, btw.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
@Vergil'sB*tch: Thanks! I'm enjoying being on this forum already XD And that is a good idea... we should come up with a list of dumb and random things that Dante could do.

@Romero: I don't know about the psychic part, but wether or not anyone knows about Sparda, I often like to remind them that he can kick virtually everyone's a**. Remind me if I go overboard with the fanwank. XD

@meg127: Well, I've posted one about Vergil. The Dante one still needs some improvement. Too much idle convo between Dante and any one character in the fic ruins the humor, if you get what I mean. XD

@DreadnoughtDT: Come to think of it... you're right! O_O I can't believe I made such a noob mistake. My bad. XD (gonna edit it, then)

@NotSoAwesomeFaise: lol XD I've got pretty weird theories myself, though I doubt I can beat the master. :cool: Uh, what's NSAF? (if it's supposed to be really obvious, you may do a facepalm. XD)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;203819 said:
@NotSoAwesomeFaise: lol XD I've got pretty weird theories myself, though I doubt I can beat the master. :cool: Uh, what's NSAF? (if it's supposed to be really obvious, you may do a facepalm. XD)

NSAF is an acronym for his username... Facepalm moment approved. Would you like your facepalm moment now or later? :p

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
DreadnoughtDT;203840 said:
NSAF is an acronym for his username... Facepalm moment approved. Would you like your facepalm moment now or later? :p

I'm a girl. I thought it was obvious because of the pink text and the many times I said I'm married to a guy named Dante and that I'm pregnant. But thanks for telling CC that for me.

And one of my theories is that Nero is the yaoi love-child of Dante and Vergil. Try beating that.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NotSoAwesomeFaise;203844 said:
I'm a girl. I thought it was obvious because of the pink text and the many times I said I'm married to a guy named Dante and that I'm pregnant. But thanks for telling CC that for me.

And one of my theories is that Nero is the yaoi love-child of Dante and Vergil. Try beating that.

Nero is the love-child of Sparda and Mundus? o_O Did I beat it? LOL

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
clairavance;203864 said:
Nero is the love-child of Sparda and Mundus? o_O Did I beat it? LOL

No wai! I said Nero is an offspring on M-Preg and incest, and you just said he's an offspring M-Preg. Mines way creepier and sqiuker.

>_> This is reminding me of a fic I wrote write after I beat DMC4.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
LOL at the two weird theories (I'm going with Nero being conjured from thin air by an extremely unconvincing stroke of luck :cool: ).

@DreadnoughtDT: At least it's not worth using the Unlimited Facepalm Works card on. XD

@Vergil'sB*tch: It's a possibility. One that's far better than Nero being Vergil's son. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom