• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arm Wrestling

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Each Dante has to run the Arm wrestling gauntlet (no Devil Arms allowed). How far do they get against

1. Batman

2. Captain America

4. Iron Fist

5. Touma Kamijou

6. The Thing

7. Marcus Damon/Masaru Daimon

8. Sakura Haruno (end of Series)

9. Monkey D. Luffy

10. Goku

11. World Breaker Hulk

12. Superman

13. Thor

14. Vampire hunter D

15 Power Gem wielding Thanos.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
man I can't wait until the special editions come out and we have something to talk about

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Considering how much Capcom cares about DMC, I don't expect it happening any time soon

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
vs. Batman-Win

vs. Captain America- Cap. can bench up to 1,200 pounds. If Dante can match or surpass that strength then sure. How much could Dante lift?

vs. Iron Fist- I think Dante would win. Iron Fist can heighten his strength by focusing chi though, still I don't think it would be enough to last very long in an arm wrestling match.

vs. Toumou Komoji- You tell me. I don't even know who this is.

vs. The Thing- Nope. The Thing was able to stop a driver mechanism capable of pushing through a planet which is the most impressive feat with his strength. He's also be shown to withstand 30,000 tons.

vs. Marcus Damon- Don't know who that is.

vs. Sakura Haruno- Think he could win, but correct me if I'm wrong because I never finished Naruto. Stopped reading at the ninja war. I lost interest and found it to be rather dumb after a while. I know training with Tsunade made her a powerful brawler, but I don't know the full extent of her strength.

vs. Monkey D. Luffy- fairly sure Dante would win. Not a One Piece fan though so maybe you can answer that better than me.

vs. Goku- Goku wins

vs. Hulk - HAHAHA Dante loses

vs. Superman- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Superman wins

vs. Thor- Thor wins. He's a god that can practically hold his own in a hypothetical boxing match with Superman. Also, he can take on the Hulk. Hulk is basically the strongest in the Marvel universe.

vs. Vampire Hunter D- Ruling in favor of Dante

vs. Thanos with Infinity Stones- Dante loses and is obliterated entirely out of existence.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
vs. Batman-Win

vs. Captain America- Cap. can bench up to 1,200 pounds. If Dante can match or surpass that strength then sure. How much could Dante lift?

vs. Iron Fist- I think Dante would win. Iron Fist can heighten his strength by focusing chi though, still I don't think it would be enough to last very long in an arm wrestling match.

vs. Toumou Komoji- You tell me. I don't even know who this is.

vs. The Thing- Nope. The Thing was able to stop a driver mechanism capable of pushing through a planet which is the most impressive feat with his strength. He's also be shown to withstand 30,000 tons.

vs. Marcus Damon- Don't know who that is.

vs. Sakura Haruno- Think he could win, but correct me if I'm wrong because I never finished Naruto. Stopped reading at the ninja war. I lost interest and found it to be rather dumb after a while. I know training with Tsunade made her a powerful brawler, but I don't know the full extent of her strength.

vs. Monkey D. Luffy- fairly sure Dante would win. Not a One Piece fan though so maybe you can answer that better than me.

vs. Goku- Goku wins

vs. Hulk - HAHAHA Dante loses

vs. Superman- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Superman wins

vs. Thor- Thor wins. He's a god that can practically hold his own in a hypothetical boxing match with Superman. Also, he can take on the Hulk. Hulk is basically the strongest in the Marvel universe.

vs. Vampire Hunter D- Ruling in favor of Dante

vs. Thanos with Infinity Stones- Dante loses and is obliterated entirely out of existence.

Interesting. Which Dante did you take into account?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Considering how much Capcom cares about DMC, I don't expect it happening any time soon
I thought they were ready to just forget about devil may cry, after selling it off to the likes of ninja theory and then immediately burning bridges with that studio. But now there's a special edition for both classic and new, which at the very least says there's more love than I expected. Cautiously optimistic, not expecting it this year, but I'm holding for it being worth the wait

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I thought they were ready to just forget about devil may cry, after selling it off to the likes of ninja theory and then immediately burning bridges with that studio. But now there's a special edition for both classic and new, which at the very least says there's more love than I expected. Cautiously optimistic, not expecting it this year, but I'm holding for it being worth the wait
We most likely get DmC2 anyway, so I don't really have much hope about future of this franchise. DMC4 was most likely brought to shut people disappointed with DmC up.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um.......what does that have to do with arm wrestling?

My thoughts also.

@Kam & @Innsmouth: Although you're not arguing or anything, you're still not adding anything to this topic. So could you please kindly continue your conversation in a more appropriate thread. Thank you.

Top Bottom