• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arkham, not hard at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
i have read a few threads on this, and most of you said that arkham was a hard, and he was annoying...
no he wasnt, using agni and rudra, rebellion and kalina ann, i defeated him in seconds

kalina ann got rid of those slug/snake like things...
and agni and rudra were not as easy as rebellion to give damage.

But when Vergil joined in, it took me 17 seconds to defeat him

so in my opinion, arkham is easy

whats everyone elses opinion

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lol. Everyone's keep saying that Arkham's hard in the highest difficulties. Most of us can SS him in Hard/Very Hard but we complain because in DMD he's more annoying than Vergil:p

The Da3dra

Master Of War
When I get to that difficulty I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Although it will most likely be somehting to the effect of THIS IS SO ****ING ****!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
deadlystrike;130420 said:
i have read a few threads on this, and most of you said that arkham was a hard, and he was annoying...
no he wasnt, using agni and rudra, rebellion and kalina ann, i defeated him in seconds

kalina ann got rid of those slug/snake like things...
and agni and rudra were not as easy as rebellion to give damage.

But when Vergil joined in, it took me 17 seconds to defeat him

so in my opinion, arkham is easy

whats everyone elses opinion
I found his slugs annoying, but not hard. I felt that there were harder bosses.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Actually, Arkham was easy after 10 deaths on Normal. I SSed him on DMD mode too. Now the last Vergil fight was hard!

Sparda™

It's not useless at all. If you have Royal Guard equipped, you can remove the recoil frame by pressing the Royal Guard button (O), and then pressing Kalina Ann's fire button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom