• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you a guy or girl?

The dark knight

Im just helping to hate chavs.Fine then do you want me to support chavs?
And I like being a guy and will forever be a guy.Cause Ive only been a guy.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;41694 said:
Im just helping to hate chavs.Fine then do you want me to support chavs?
And I like being a guy and will forever be a guy.Cause Ive only been a guy.

Look, okay chavs are scum, there's no debate about that. Leave it at that.
Besides there's no reason why you can't put your opinion of chavs down in your profile.

I mean I hate the BNP but I don't put for the space for location: "I wish that Nick Griffin was hung upside down in a vat of warm treacle, had his testicles removed with a scythe and then beaten until there was nothing left of him with a six foot, nail baring cudgel."

Which I do but that's a different story.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
The Phantarch;41718 said:
I mean I hate the BNP but I don't put for the space for location: "I wish that Nick Griffin was hung upside down in a vat of warm treacle, had his testicles removed with a scythe and then beaten until there was nothing left of him with a six foot, nail baring cudgel."

Which I do but that's a different story.

*rolling on the floor clutching her stomach* Dude! You kill me!*wipes tears from her eyes*:D :D :D :D

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
KoRn_Dowwg666;41223 said:
Guy. **** yeah. If not an gender confused alien
am with korn
(in other words am a dude)

The dark knight;41310 said:
EMO?!Okay.....it is...weird...you dont sound emo..

wait dose he have something to say about every thing he dosent like?am emo to idc what u think but dk plz stay on topic

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I am of the female variety. Though I have been mistaken for a guy before (I was, however, wearing a parka at the time, it was dark, and this was when I had my hair cut really short). And, while I was typing this, I was listening to Androgyny by Garbage. XD

Top Bottom