• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are they still working on DmC?

Nelo The Great

I heard from a friend that they're still working on DmC for some reason. can i get any form of confirmation for this? it seems highly unlikely at this point, but if they're making a New expansion for DmC, i'll **** my damn pants

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There's no confirmation of any Devil May Cry whether DMC5 or DmC2. However there is talk of a movie coming out soon.

Nelo The Great

I mean that someone said that they are specifically working on DmC and they're going to do something with it. not DmC2 or DMC5 or a movie. DmC

I mean that someone said that they are specifically working on DmC and they're going to do something with it. not DmC2 or DMC5 or a movie. DmC
This would be smart of them, the PC version already looks and feels next gen, so they might be releasing a special version for new consoles, one that is 60 fps just like the PC version and maybe with some extra costumes, turbo mode, and vergil's bloody palace. IT seems like a no-brainer that they should do this.

Last edited:

Nelo The Great

This would be smart of them, the PC version already looks and feels next gen, so they might be releasing a special version for new consoles, one that is 60 fps just like the PC version and maybe with some extra costumes, turbo mode, and vergil's bloody palace. IT seems like a no-brainer that they should do this.
My dream for this game is for there to be four big expansion packs, each featuring a different character. and then the last expansion would be a big finale that pulls all of the characters together and either ends the game of sets up DmC2. What characters would be good for expansion packs? Kat maybe... or sparda and eva..... somebody we haven't seen before... it'd all be great

EllDawn

I wouldn't think they'd still be working on it. Unless they're doing a special edition with some improvements and a few more things they had wanted to include, but I can't really see that happening.

DMC

Devil May Cry
My dream for this game is for there to be four big expansion packs, each featuring a different character. and then the last expansion would be a big finale that pulls all of the characters together and either ends the game of sets up DmC2. What characters would be good for expansion packs? Kat maybe... or sparda and eva..... somebody we haven't seen before... it'd all be great
but dreams soon dropped down into a bloody abyss..... -eats a cookie- sorry... did u want a cookie?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hm, this is interesting.

I'd hope that they would release an updated version of the game, with extra content, Vergil's BP, and perhaps a two player mode. I can absolutely see one happening and working really well.

DragonMaster2010

Hm, this is interesting.

I'd hope that they would release an updated version of the game, with extra content, Vergil's BP, and perhaps a two player mode. I can absolutely see one happening and working really well.

Yeah, like a next gen DmC. That way they have more power to be able to do more stuff with DmC, put in more moves, add in a turbo mode, and the environment will look even more beautiful.

berto

I Saw the Devil
id certainly want a dolled up version of this but hard to justify improvement for a game that didn't sell well when they're financial standing isn't so... outstanding.

Nelo The Great

A couple more DLC packs and better marketing and you could have alot of people lining up to buy DmC2 when it comes out. i feel more missions would make me want DmC2 even more. introduce some new character that's also badass or make a scrawny fighter or something. i just want more

DragonMaster2010

A couple more DLC packs and better marketing and you could have alot of people lining up to buy DmC2 when it comes out. i feel more missions would make me want DmC2 even more. introduce some new character that's also badass or make a scrawny fighter or something. i just want more

DLC won't do a thing. It's a nice little tid bit, but it won't get more sails with this divided fan base.

I'm almost certain there will be a next gen version of DmC, might be a digital only release. I mean they could literally just port the PC port to next gen consoles. It'd be a port of a port and still probably look better than most games.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think that DmC looks better than any next gen game that has already been announced. it's extremely good
I can't say I agree with this. There is definitely a aesthetic to the game but in terms of visual quality I don't believe it's as gorgeous as a next gen game. From what I've seen even on PC the game is still got it's flaws, quite a few of them, in fact. Yeah, it's visually busy but nothing that I'd say 'better than next gen.' I honestly think it fits quite well with current gen.

DragonMaster2010

I can't say I agree with this. There is definitely a aesthetic to the game but in terms of visual quality I don't believe it's as gorgeous as a next gen game. From what I've seen even on PC the game is still got it's flaws, quite a few of them, in fact. Yeah, it's visually busy but nothing that I'd say 'better than next gen.' I honestly think it fits quite well with current gen.

I agree too. DmC is visually colorful and full of a lot of things, but compared to somethings I've seen of next gen games, it's lacking.

However in terms of actual color and all around settings with Limbo, DmC is better...for now.

Nelo The Great

How much better would it look on next gen? maybe a consistent 60fps with slightly better visuals and a sorter development time?

Top Bottom