• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are The Twins Really Part Human?...

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

oh come on guys....DMC needs more fans and DmC will do a gr8 job by that and they will try the other games and someday they will be top fans like we are :)......and btw i kinda felt it wired it DMC3 when we go to the heaven's and find more demons and no angel.....dont u think ??:)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Do you have proof of this? because many places have said Dante is half angel, half demon. Simple as that.

"Cough" i was talking about the DMC1' Dante -The Original B.A demon hunter silly ;)

As far as this Dante is concerned he can even be a half saiyan who knows ? its a wide-open "Ambitious" Reboot anything is possible anything take POP2008 for example the prince wasn't prince anymore

I don't like the idea of changing things just attract people who 'probably wouldn't go for' that sort of series in the first place, either. To me, that is called selling out.

Well i don't think Religious ppl play games that much as far as my uncle is concerned i don't really think in a game where F-u comes more than often is meant for religious ppl

And btw i was thinking the same thing when DMC4 came out it was meant for those Romantic anime fans not for the existing fans

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I didn't
"Cough" i was talking about the DMC1' Dante -The Original B.A demon hunter silly ;)

As far as this Dante is concerned he can even be a half saiyan who knows ? its a wide-open "Ambitious" Reboot anything is possible anything take POP2008 for example the prince wasn't prince anymore

Well i don't think Religious ppl play games that much as far as my uncle is concerned i don't really think in a game where F-u comes more than often is meant for religious ppl

And btw i was thinking the same thing when DMC4 came out it was meant for those Romantic anime fans not for the existing fans

I didn't mean that it's being aimed at religious people... I mean that "angels AND demons" as we are familiar with from our native religions here are probably slightly more familiar or expected a concept than just "demons and humans" to the average Westerner. Just as to the average Japanese person who is aware of both Shinto and Buddhist stories and folk tales such a good-evil duality is not nearly so pronounced or important.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I didn't
I didn't mean that it's being aimed at religious people... I

hmm.. isn't video games supposed to be fantasy ? something different from the real life more like visually interactive fiction movies which is more interesting and adventurous isn't that the reason it titled as "Action/adventure" if we can sum up familiar things up from the game then what's the fun about it ?

Top Bottom