• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arcade?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Could we have maybe a restricted arcade for normal users?
That way, they get an arcade and a taste of subscriptionism and supporters get real arcade tournaments. We've currently got 6 tournaments waiting for players and with the amount of people that have access to the arcade I doubt that it will be achieved.

Just wondered if this was a possibility and if others agreed with me. Opinions with reasons please.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Unless we opened the Arcade for a short time to all members, unsure what we could do. Have to see what the other staff think when they come back online. We did that before though and got accused of being forum nazis and forcing people to pay memberships and such when we decided to restrict it again (even though we extended it by a significant length of time)...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Yeah, I was thinking about that incident and thought that it might cause a con rather than a pro of "At least we get access to the arcade." I doubt that this will be seen by Steve or Angel until after the birth, and even then maybe not until next year, by which time, we might have an argument for doing it. >.< :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen-kun;181235 said:
Yeah, I was thinking about that incident and thought that it might cause a con rather than a pro of "At least we get access to the arcade." I doubt that this will be seen by Steve or Angel until after the birth, and even then maybe not until next year, by which time, we might have an argument for doing it. >.< :lol:

Well im planning to go and see them at some point when i can, so i can fill them in on any forum goings on.

Top Bottom