• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

apologizing won't be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i don't know where should i start. i want to apologize from all of you. i know what i did is really bad and you shouldn't forgive me for what i did especially biohazardmaster. i am really sorry for tricking you. i asked my brother to talk to you and tell you that lie to test you. but it turned out that this was a stupid move by me. well i don't know what to say. you see i left the forum a long time ago becuse my life was in a total mess. and i needed to have some time rest and try to think about my real life but everyday i enter my email i get a lot of emails from the forum. asking how am i and where have some rest. i told some of them that i left the forum but they kept sending me messages. so i did what i did and i am sorry.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ummm , i think he said it was a test ! but why would say u were dead when u clearly werent and make everyone think u were and some members left becuase of it !!!

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Wow thats retarded.
Good Idea man, I'm gonna tell everyone I died in a car accident to see if I'm popular here!!!! YAYAYAY!! :D

And OH MY GOD... why does everyone act like these forums are there life line or something????????????????? -_- you guys act like DMC.ORG is your personal therapist.
It is just starting (Actually BEEN) Annoying me that everybody here acts like they have been real life friends with these people for 20 years and they are leaving or some sh!t.

I don't even know what I'm saying..... you guys just talk WAAY to corny here.

Edit- AND WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE CARE WHAT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF THEM ONLINE? If your even gonna care what people think of you, don't do it online. do it with your real friends.... if you have any.. :rolleyes:....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
People on this forum being attention seekers? Surely not....:rolleyes:

So anyways, this is a lock down. Wouldn't even know where to start regarding the original message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom