• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone for Dead Space?

Ashstar9

Has anyone else had the opportunity or the inclination to play Dead Space? It's really a grotesque game, (especially when those parasites come out of the pregnant mutant or whatever you call those humans) but for some reason or other I can't stop playing it though it scares the crap outta me. I'm not a wimp or nothing, but it makes my skin crawl. The gameplay is cool, though Isaac moves kinda slow, the map sucks and those freakin audio files stunt my concentration. The weapons aren't as sophisticated as most, but they get the job done when you're dismembering bodies (The pulse rifle is a waste of dinero). I also like the plot with all the cultism and zealots. Haven't gotten that far as I can only take this game is small doses. If anyone else has played...let me know whatcha think.[/FONT]

Keaton

Premium
Personally I love the game, I'm a Sci-Fi geek and so this game is win for me ^^ I love the Heads-Up-Display, and that even with that it never breaksaway from the grimness of the situation ^_^

I recently aquired the Maxed Out Achievements and I'm working on my One-Gun one atm, the Pulse Rifle is only useful if its full-upgraded, and even then the only reason is because Ammo is bountiful and you can store alot in each inventory slot...otherwise I'm happy with my Plasma Cutter ^^

You may want to check out this threads too...some discussion about the game ^^

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=13623

The dark knight

It's to gross for me. I just started getting into the horror genre and Dead space with it's extreme dismembermant crap is to much for me right now. :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I downloaded the demo and didn't think much of it. but a friend of mine is loaning it to me so I'll have more on it then. :p

Sparda™

Personally, I find It like a sci-fi version of Resident Evil 4. Got to play It, but in all honestly, didn't find something attractive to buy It, as I played It over a friend's.

I rather enjoy the Half-Life series.^_^

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I loved Dead Space, a cross between RE4 and Alien or The Thing. It kept my attention all the way through with alot of scares, but it's nothing brilliant.

Zato-OW

King
I always wanted to try this game. I might just go in buy it after reading in on all of your opinions.

Top Bottom