• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else sick of this in EVERY Devil May Cry game?

berto

I Saw the Devil
The thing is it was never made clear whether or not anyone in fortuna actually knew of dante's existence. The only ones who seemed to know were the members of the order and they didn't seem to mind trying to snatch their messiah's son for sacrificial purposes.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Its not a bad idea as Sparda is this universe's version of Superman/Dr Who so he casts a large shadow and probably got involved in many conflicts and it does give a voice to Dante's frustrations about his dad.

The problem is that they havent found new avenues to explore with it as they just resorted to insert old crochety guy who wants power blah blah blah.

Its like superman versus lex luthor, im not against lex luthor as a villain i just want other villians explored.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Indeed, playing the first game i thought that was it. Dante avenged his father and stopped Mundus. I didn't think he would have such a big impact in the other games.
It would be cool to see a civil war between the demons to try and replace Mundus. Or anything really, There's a lot of room for a sequel in both DMC and DmC.

Viper

Premium
Indeed, playing the first game i thought that was it. Dante avenged his father and stopped Mundus. I didn't think he would have such a big impact in the other games.
It would be cool to see a civil war between the demons to try and replace Mundus. Or anything really, There's a lot of room for a sequel in both DMC and DmC.
There in fact is a war happening after Mundus was sealed again, Sid talked about it, so the idea is already there and they just need to expand on it.
It would be so cool to have the ability to choose factions, with different "hero" for each, and get different ending depending on your choice (with one of them being canon, others just a "what if" situation)...

KRSkull

Well Sparda was known the strongest demon in hell. And he is also known as the Legendary Hero. So its totally normal to have people talking about and wanting to have Sparda's power. besides Its not like the events of Devil May Cry takes place in a day or a week. There is a few years between them.

Top Bottom