• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone Else Eagerly Awaiting God Of War III?

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Hey guys, I am a huge fan of God of War and was wondering if anyone else is as excited about the long awaited 3rd installment of the epic series?

aka958

Don't trust people
Not at all. But i've had interest in the series, maybe i will start playing one of the earlier games and maybe i will eagerly be waiting for the game.

God of war has always looked epic. But something has made me not wanna buy it... Dunno what it is.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
To be super honest : I never,ever had interset in the series.Nor did I find it epic.However there is a charm to the gore scenes and hack'nslash combat gameplay part.I was dissapointed in GOW2 because,well...it was pretty mch the same and I supsect 3 will be the same too[unless I'm totally wrong.]However the chance to see new moves and in HD,kinda refreshes this part of the game.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Especially when your smashing creatures on top of Gaia hehe... I personally can't wait - I love Greek mythology and this game is an awesum representation, while not entirely accurate with some parts.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I really wish I got into God of War. It really looks like something I would enjoy I don't know why I never did.
God of War III looks amazing I will probably get it.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah... I only bought 1 & 2 about 4 months ago and finished em and am absolutely hooked. 3 looks insane!

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
HOLY HELL YES! I got Dante's Inferno to curb my lust for getting GoW3. I can't WAIT till it comes out. I'm way too pumped up about this game for my own good.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
SuperDante;203733 said:
Especially when your smashing creatures on top of Gaia hehe... I personally can't wait - I love Greek mythology and this game is an awesum representation, while not entirely accurate with some parts.

Hint : It's not accurate by like 85%,but what the hell.It's a fun hack'n'slash game,it doen't have to be accurate.I guess you played the demo,where you get those gauntlets.[Was the whole gameplay taking place on Gaia?Don't remember the demo at all.]

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I have yet to play the demo...just watch footage...there was new footage released 2day with A LOT of gameplay... look it up... simply blew my mind!!!

Top Bottom