• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anybody seen this?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Saw it a week ago or so. I was going to post it but then I thought it would just invite trouble.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't see the video. Anyone care to fill me in?

Goldsickle

Sorry for bumping an old out-of-activity thread but I replayed the part in DmC where Vergil needed Kat's help to manage "terabytes of sensitive data" and laughed at the thought of Vergil in a hurry to not let Mundus or anyone know that he's a Brony.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Sorry for bumping an old out-of-activity thread but I replayed the part in DmC where Vergil needed Kat's help to manage "terabytes of sensitive data" and laughed at the thought of Vergil in a hurry to not let Mundus or anyone know that he's a Brony.

"We can not let them get their hands on it."
"Everything that I've worked for [years of monitoring the MLP forum] will be for nothing."

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i seriously don't know what a brony is, well i googled and it has something to do with ponies, but i still don't understand..

Elijah Guerrero

i seriously don't know what a brony is, well i googled and it has something to do with ponies, but i still don't understand..
A Brony is someone who has a deep liking for the MLP franchise that is geared towards kids, and when we mean 'like', it actually means that the bronies (usually teenage males and up) fetishize and other things towards the pony characters.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
A Brony is someone who has a deep liking for the MLP franchise that is geared towards kids, and when we mean 'like', it actually means that the bronies (usually teenage males and up) fetishize and other things towards the pony characters.

oh wowwwwww.. wooow.. how can --ah, okay, it's vergil's business if he's a brony.. thx for the knowledge, knowledge is good..

Top Bottom