• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another Nero's DB=Assault's arm clue

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Look careful when Nero DT's, he rise his right arm and damage the enemies around. This is also an Assault's attack. When he goes underground he rise and also attack with his arm in that way. Weird o_O.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
it's not that weird but i guess they tried to copy Dante's DT Flux from DMC 3 but Nero's Version instead...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
no...i don't think that it's Capcom...there is never any Coincidence with CapCom.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah they used Zangeif's triple Buster Slam or w/e its called. Also Ryu's and Ken's version of Dragon punch and even Akuma's air dash kick. I like the street fighter references in this game makes me want to play them over again.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I think its a mere coincidence... after all, its almost sure that Nero's DB is related to Vergil, at least this is what a believe...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
chob101;173603 said:
no...i don't think that it's Capcom...there is never any Coincidence with CapCom.

You give them WAY to much credit.

They just recycled the move, easier than coming up with a whole new one at this point.

A whole lot of Nero's db moves are used be demons in past games.

Top Bottom