• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying!

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
Ok my younger brother has to be one of the annoying people on the face of the earth! Why you ask well for starters he changed my facebook info and passwords secondly he dismantled my mountain bike and thirdly took over my xbox live account by changing all passwords and just being a prick! So I'm just hoping that there is someone else out there who has the same sort of probleml(s) as me so please reply and stuff... peace!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
First of all what would provoke him to do something like this? Was there something going on, or was it just purely out of spite? The only thing my bro did was smash my very first PS2 I got years ago to bits, but of course we had a pretty bad argument. Sounds like your bro needs to be shot in his knees. I'm sorry for the sh*t he pulled. I'm sure if you got something of his and ruined it you'd get in deeper trouble. That's what sucks. I don't encourage it, but think of something clever to get back at him if you know you can succeed in getting away with it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
dante devil;164467 said:
Ok my younger brother has to be one of the annoying people on the face of the earth! Why you ask well for starters he changed my facebook info and passwords secondly he dismantled my mountain bike and thirdly took over my xbox live account by changing all passwords and just being a prick! So I'm just hoping that there is someone else out there who has the same sort of probleml(s) as me so please reply and stuff... peace!
Have you tried injecting air into is veins?

Sir Psycho No 6

To be fair, if i dismantled my older sister's/dad's/mate's bike i think they'd be annoyed but laugh at the effort i put in to actually annoy them.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I would beat the crap out of this younger brother you have if it was me.

I have no patience for that kind of crap. I'm surprised you haven't killed him by now.

At any rate you need to teach him a lesson so he learns not to pull this again.

Unless you did something first to provoke it.

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
Just to let everyone know I havn't provoked any of the things my brother has done not that I know of anyway. But I may have to use some of the 'ideas' you guys have come up with. :)

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
My sisters make my life hell, literally. I usually find that if they cut your guitar strings (like my sis did) locking them in a cupboard or tying them up outside for an hour when its cold works~

Darcy Willows

I wish i could ignore my family but im only 16 -_-'

Tried lacing their drinks with calpol, it knocks my sister out usually.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
^ Wow Gemma... Druggin yer family up =]... Please don;t do it to me while im there... o_O

My little sister is a pain up the f*cking ass! Shes only 5... I always get into trouble caus of her. She went to sleep in my bed yesterday!!! :dry:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Calpofren is better...not that I've ever drugged my kid before....

....lots and lots of times....

.....nope, not me....

Darcy Willows

im talking about my sister, who when she felt like it sliced my guitar strings, I had no sparezs so it was thrown in the skip! I got her back though :p

Top Bottom