• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anime that ended too soon.

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
I always thought Fruits Basket ended too soon compared to how long the manga went. I just think more could have been added.

I hate how some animes only go up to twenty-something episodes. >_>

Keaton

Premium
For me, GetBackers ending so soon was a very sad moment. Not to mention that there was so much more they could do! Devil May Cry seemed to end abruptly, or it atleast seemed a shame that they didn't do any spin-off animes for it (ie. DMC3,4) in the same way they created Mangas.

But yeah, GetBackers, I want GetBackers back!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It was ****-poor quality and with a lot of cencors...it was a miracle the anime lasted 49 episodes[more than Samurai Deeper Kyo].The same studio made it...no wonder.

But,bottom line is : give us proper anime now that the manga have ended.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
lol, I was going to Say FLCL, but someone Already Did. They where susposed to make A second Season, but it was Never realesed in America at least.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DeviRyuuD;238954 said:
I also think it ended a little too late, after..
L died
...the anime should have ended.

Thank you, my thoughts exactly.
The anime went to hell after that, the manga though...Surprisingly not.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Aeon Flux. Mature Viewers Only. Was A great show though. The Live action Movie Somewhat sucked, but that's Usually how it goes.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^FLCL was only meant to be a 6 episode OVA and it ended perfectly there.Maybe some fan rumors about a "sequel" may have reached your ears,but it's not true.It is after all one of the manga/anime/ova/games that has the "Dragonball ending"*.

I still wonder,why people are ****ed about the Death Note anime...it is the only media that Kira is alive after all...

As for the Shaman King manga,it also suffers from the premature manga syndrome...but with a reason.Up until last year,Shaman King's popularity had hit rock-bottom...until a miracle[no,seriously...it IS a miracle] and it was revitalised and had a proper story,uncencored and with the proper ending and dialogue.If an anime is made now...that is unknown for the time being.

As for D.Gray-Man and Soul Eater...plagiarism issues in the manga were forced to end the anime...ironically they were suppossed to be plagiarised scenes from the Trigun Maximum manga...anyway...at least the manga continue.

Oh yeah...and Gungrave.It ended too soon and totally on the wrong side.Where's my Gungrave : Overdose anime????Where are my Gungrave games?????

*Dragonball ending : Although the project ends and reaches it's conclusion,the words and images before it's closure say : that's the end of what I can say...many things happen after that,but it's up to you to imagine them...

And it let's the readers fantasies run wild,reaching a far better conclusion that anything else in this world.It truly becomes and endless adventure.

Top Bottom