• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angels?

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Why does the ascension ceremony give the order members such an angelic Appearance? Are they actually angels? Do you think real angels exist in Devil May Cry?

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I think the devs said a while back that there are no real angels in DMC. Or that angels and demons are the same thing? I could be wrong, though.
If that's the case do you think the order is the closest to angels we'll ever get?

Last edited:

Aisen66

i read in the scary book the bible that we wont all die or is it sleep anyway it said some of us will be transformed

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If that's the case do you think the order is the closest to angels we'll ever get?

A part of me thinks yes, but I'd not put it past the devs to retcon that just for a cooler story. So I'd say it's probably open to whatever they decide for later games.

Personally, I think it'd be interesting to see what DMC's angels would be like, even if it's just background lore. The demons either look horrific or eerily pretty, so I can't help but wonder just what the theme for the angels would be.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Shadow
I could see them looking like the ones in Bayonetta but since Bayonetta is technically a rival I could see them purposefully avoiding that design.

Goldsickle

Isn't the Fallen hinted to be angels that fell from grace?
Or maybe it's all just random stuff in the description and they're really just light-elemental demons, like Beowulf.

In Bayonetta, Angels drop Halos but demons drop Orbs.

Aisen66

i been thinking that the fallen angels have wings no more as punishment otherwise they,d be able to go back to their place of origin

Top Bottom