• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And in the end the devil is not arrived...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I wouldn't mind more DLC's actually for DmC, would be cool...maybe a shirtless DLC costume as well? *drools*

shirtless_dmc_dante_by_earthcenturion-d5yiad6.png

here ya go

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
LYSSE, as a male I will not stand for this, you know Dante and Vergil are more than just pieces of meat to be objectified!!! :troll:

I am not objectifying him, I am... worshipping? :p
tumblr_mh54ljsEsl1rblqwco1_500.jpg

merry christmas

*singsongs* ....and happy new year....
(Now I am imagining him all wrapped up with a gigantic bow on his head...:troll:)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im not that hurt since i rather they take their time and really figure out what their next move is.

most people say the problem with DmC was poor presentation and pr of the initial reveal and that's cause it felt like they just chucked it out and didnt really think their next move through.

I wouldnt say a special edition/dlcs would improve things cause you gotta really sweeten the pot and give a people a reason to come back so just giving me a extra costume or just a extra boss fight on its own isnt enough in this case.

im not that hurt since i rather they take their time and really figure out what their next move is.

most people say the problem with DmC was poor presentation and pr of the initial reveal and that's cause it felt like they just chucked it out and didnt really think their next move through.

I wouldnt say a special edition/dlcs would improve things cause you gotta really sweeten the pot and give a people a reason to come back so just giving me a extra costume or just a extra boss fight on its own isnt enough in this case.

I'm pretty sure their barometer for success will be 2 million, which would be in line with their fiscal year forecast. So, let's hope they get close to that number.

As for dlc, the best thing right now would be Turbo mode, Vergil in Dante's missions and dante in vergil's, bloody palace for vergil + all enemies for both characters, and some new costume dlc like shirtless skins for both characters.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
5d605e463e7d00eea85bb0af24e44563.gif

A new spin off game of DmC got announced at E3 today:

The Adventures of Kat & Her Beloved Trashcan

The game follows after the events of DmC, where Kat goes on an eco friendly campaign on cleaning up both Limbo City and encourages recycling amongst civillians still walking around in disarray after learning the tiny little fact that demons exist and are eating all the hamsters.

Details:
-Kat is the main character [duh!]
-Swords and guns are replaced with trashbags and air-fresheners
-Trashcans, lots of trashcans
-Dante will make a cameo as a drunk, struggling to cope with his brother being an asshole
-Vergil will also make a cameo as a sociopath, struggling to cope with his brother being an asshole

Released date not yet know, game is still in development...

source from www.Ireallyneedtogoabedandsleepthisshitoff.com/humorgonetomyhead/aaah!
I'd play the sh!t outta that. 10/10 would buy.

EllDawn

I am not objectifying him, I am... worshipping? :p

*singsongs* ....and happy new year....
(Now I am imagining him all wrapped up with a gigantic bow on his head...:troll:)
The bow is just a creepy idea.

I have to admit, shirtless Dante and Vergil does sound like a good idea.

LysseC

The bow is just a creepy idea.

I have to admit, shirtless Dante and Vergil does sound like a good idea.
Yeah I know. I am creeped myself. :ermm:

But shirtless costumes... A wonderful idea, but then I would simply stop playing to stare in awe at the screen... :p

However, back on topic (more or less)... I was thinking, I hope that, if they ever make BP for Vergil, it wouldn't cost too much, since its absence is one of the great letdowns of VD...

But shirtless costumes... A wonderful idea, but then I would simply stop playing to stare in awe at the screen... :p

However, back on topic (more or less)... I was thinking, I hope that, if they ever make BP for Vergil, it wouldn't cost too much, since its absence is one of the great letdowns of VD...

Do you have it on PC Lysse? I could guide you in how to sorta put him in bloody palace.
Here's some Vergil in bloody palace for all non-pc users who like to dream.

LysseC

Do you have it on PC Lysse? I could guide you in how to sorta put him in bloody palace.
Here's some Vergil in bloody palace for all non-pc users who like to dream.
Sadly, I have it on PS3... My laptop is not good enough for gaming. :'( But thanks for the vid, at least I can dream! :p

EllDawn

In that case it might not be a good idea. I'd hate to be distracted by a shirtless Dante or Vergil and end up losing.

Since they made the first BP free, my guess is they'd do the same if they made one for Vergil. Anything that's meant to add to the original game would be more likely to cost something.

Top Bottom