• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An stupid problem when Im try to play Bakugan Defenders Of The Core on NDS emu :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im having that from not ago. When Im trying *edited* to force load that rom, only response I have was an white screen in emu and no other. That really ****es me of since Im like all season 2 episodes and that game relates to that.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm fairly certain you can't delete posts on this forum. But yeah, I'd get rid of this. Apparently emulator talk is illegal here.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Storm Silves;296420 said:
I'm fairly certain you can't delete posts on this forum. But yeah, I'd get rid of this. Apparently emulator talk is illegal here.

Not illegal (well it is, but many forums do talk about it), just against forum rules here.

I swear I deleted one of my posts before here, but maybe that was at another forum.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Deleting posts is something a Gold Supporter or a Staff Member can do. Staff Members obviously, and Supporters because they pay for that privilege. Therefore, unfortunately, this comment can't be deleted. Even if that were so that it could be, it'd be done by a Staff Member. As even Supporters can't delete the first post in a Thread they create, as that would give them the power to delete entire Threads of theirs at will.

Be careful when discussing such things is the only advice I can give anyone, and remember to read the Forum Rules.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i would love to try and find an (hint hint) solution to your problem, but i can't read a word in your post. would you mind making an edit? :)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Just email me or something or contact me via PSN if you need help. I'm somewhat familiar with this thanks to my baby niece.

I say no more...
<_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
As im sure this isnt in reference to the legal way of using emulators i shall close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom