• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amazing songs that mean something to you.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
"The Demise of Barbara and The Return of Joe" from the movie "Navajo Joe". Music composed by Ennio Morricone.

Ever since I heard it in KillBill vol.2 I knew that I had to find it.
The song just seems so powerful.
That's the best I can describe it.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
My favourite amazing songs to me are:

Rin Oikawa - I'll be your home

DMC4 - We shall never surrender

Sparda™

I got some...

Within Temptation - All I Need

Hearing this song and its lyrics made me wonder of some stuff happening at the moment in my life. After I saw its video, I knew this couldn't be just coincidence.

Enigma - Gravity of Love

The power expressed in this composition is beyond generic words. Epic!

Tetsuya Shibata - Vergil Battle 3

An opera masterpiece. Don't be fooled because It is a game soundtrack because It's way more than that. Gives you a shivering, 'chilling the spine' effect when the Latin choirs sing.

Evanescence - Hello

Gentle and calm in atmosphere, but aggressive and violent in words. Both are mixed into this song and is basically a part of a story that happened in my life.

Tetsuya Shibata - Temptation

It is dark, echoing, cold and tempting. The perfect mix for someone feeling like going to the wrong path.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
All forms of music are important to me, I have to listen to music when I wake up and when I am about to sleep, IT IS MY MUSE!!! but If I had to pick I would have to say...Within Temptation's....Stand My Ground....Or Forsaken. :p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Disturbed-Indestructible
Pat Benetar-Invincible

There is no helpless feeling in the world that these two songs can't cure. :D

Melissa Etheridge-Mama, I'm Strange

Because you should always be yourself, no matter how weird people may think you are.

Then again, I think that people like the songs that they do because they all mean something to them on some level. :)

RannaBebop

Thoughtless - Korn
Because that how i felt in high school

Mad World - Gary Juels
I dunno this song just hits me so hard and the lyrics are so amazing.

Dont want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
I cry everytime i hear this damn song so therefore its important

Janny

Dines with dementia
I suppose I'll pick this song. I guess it won't make sense unless you've seen the movie, but for me it's kinda like life's telling you to keep hanging on. ^_^

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, here are a few of mine..

Pulltop - Endless Dash
Even though the song comes from a game not everybody would like to play, i`ll keep the name to myself. Actually it`s just pure melody, so... anyway, this melody is what i would sound like, if i were a melody.

Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of Love
It`s not very popular, but it is one of her best songs ever. It doesnt have a special meaning to it, except that i like it very much.

Smashmouth - All Star
This is my way of thinking and how i see myself.

There are a lot of songs i`d like to list here, but there are no special reasons for the to be precious to me, except that i like them.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I think Cancer by My Chemical Romance is my song. It reminds me of my auntie that died of cancer, and the lyrics are very creative and strong

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Malice Mizer - Le Ciel

DMC4 - The Idol of Time and Space: very ambient but also depressing, makes me feel weird.

Yoshiki - Unnamed Song

Elsa raven - if You Still Believe

i don't know why but whenever i listen to these two songs i remember Desiree the person i truly love.

Top Bottom