• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amaranth

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Inspired by Rayu's exceptional fan-fic skills~ http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=14785 read it, I'm serious, it'll blow your mind xD

Then end
Misunderstood

I held my breath, gently closing my eyes, waiting on his next move - there was nothing. The air was completely soundless; but there was something else ringing through my ears, as clear as a bell - noise from silence.
With a slash of metal through the wind, a sudden pierce flew through my chest, through my weak heart, and then under my gaze. I was gasping for air, cutting my palms, trying to get the sharp blade out from my body. I winced, feeling the burn of deep slashes in my hand. I could smell the blood - almost tasting it in the salty air - trying as hard as I could to convince myself this was unreal.
I knew this was the end of my life - the end of my killing, and sickening desires.
I fell - weak to my knees - with a thud hitting the ground first, before me. There would no more be what they thought a God, to rid their ignorant, sinful lives, and nothing to walk, for their flowers to turn to dust. Nothing to wither their lives, and make hell, by taking your blood, but leaving nothing by grief, and sorrow, my love.
I could feel myself fade, and my heart numb, stopping at once, while gushing out pure, unadulterated blood. I stared down at my hands, but felt something more hold them up. I gazed before me, gawking at the sight - that same silver-haired gentleman, I thought.
'Is this where I stop dreaming...?'
The whisper merely escaped my lips; I was unable to even hear myself. He lightly nodded, pulling me closer, up against himself. My cold skin stung against his hot body, almost as if he even radiated heat against me. I was growing cold; frozen; as I realized there was not much time left.
With my left hand, I quietly glided my fingers through his soft, white, lustrous hair, back and forth. My lips parted to say something, but I stopped then...

Tell me to improve, please~ >w< =]

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Sympathy~

How could such a beautiful creature be so heartless ? Taking the blood of the one she has never known ? Hating the tainted life of whatever soul that may pass ? Uncaring, yet untold to those that meet her gaze ?
'I will take your eyes,
And make your gaze mine .
Steal it, and leave you bear
You do not deserve to hold such a care~'

'You could say we all believed her to be...'
Everyone's eyes immediately widened at the old man's wise words, as his ancient eyes lowered, staring to the ground. The aimless gaze suddenly triggered everyone's attention, as his lips parted to say something more.
'A God,' there were some gasps from the room, and then the man chuckled, trying to control the darkness which fell over the now timid group of children.
There was a new sigh from the back of the room, and then the stap's on the tiled floor beneath, fading off into the distance. The man kept the smile wide across his antique face, gazing back at the man leaving off.
'Where are you going, Vergil?'
The man stopped, leaving nothing but silence in his place, lightly gazing back to the old man and group of kids. He sighed once again, allowing his pale lips to remain parted. 'This place is a little disheartening... is it that wrong to leave for just a minute, even?'
The old man laughed; and old, wise laugh; and shook his head. He widened his eyes, looking straight up at Vergil. 'I apologize for disturbing your eternal dismal, but of course, you may leave, Vergil.'
Vergil sighed once more, turning back, following the path he stopped at. After getting away from that place, it didn't make much of a difference to him as to where he was at then, since everything around him seemed to appear so similar. Suddenly, there was a very silent, but clear ring in the air - the wind carrying it away.
The outside was not much too different from a forest... neither too far from a land of sand and ice.
The land of Frozen sands, they all called it. The sky was always a light blue; almost as clear as the ocean, no more. There were never clouds, from when we can all remember... no rain, from just last year... there wasn't much greenery growing around, except for old driftwood from the time we cannot remember...
The ground beneath us was as white as pure snow, and cracked here and there, now and then, here and now... just like a desert, they all said.
The wind was always cold, carrying mysterious sounds, to be known for stealing your curiosity, and healing your soul. They all believed in the magic beyond their eyes, but looked to the one they all used to call a God - the one in the tree, never moving, aging, but tired of growing anymore.
Vergil glanced aside, but then looked back up, trying to concentrate his eyes to the direction of the sweet jingle in the wind; his beautiful, white hair gleaming under the dim sunlight behind something almost like an invisible wall, lightly trying to catch the breeze.
He looked around, trying to find something a little different than what he usually would, but once again, there was nothing.
'I don't even know why I bother living in this place... I could just go, and never come back, but I just keep on living here...' he whispered to himself, sighing once again.
'Have you heard my bell...?'
A slow, echoeing, sweet voice called, gently fading in what time seemed to have never existed then.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
He turned, having the wind slap against his warm skin, stinging, almost. He looked into the distance, to notice nothing but the heat waves over the sand which appeared as snow.
'Come to me...' it whispered...

Who would like to continue? =3

Top Bottom